Awoo.

Crackpot Theory About Amy

Blazey Firekitty

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and go totally into crazy fanon territory...

Okay, so, for all intents and purposes, there is no issue anymore with Amy looking younger in the Classic Games anymore, since Generations has now retroactively established that anything happening in the Classic games happened some vague number of years before the Modern games, and thus she had time to age.

On the other hand, Amy's modern design still seems understandably strange. It looks less hedgehog-like than when she was younger, seeming as if she were merely a human girl with hedgehog parts placed upon her.

I propose the following question...What if Amy was human along? Canonically she isn't, but, hypothetically, would it be plausible and simple to write her if she were not? What if she started following Sonic around in what was little more than a pink latex Sonic mask in her younger days, to go along with her belief that she was his perfect mate? What if, as she grew older, she matured and became more accepting of her humanity, but chose to continue to wear more subtle hedgehog like accessories to show her devotion to Sonic?

Maybe she wouldn't even be viewed as particularly strange by society for doing this. The humans of Sonic's world don't seem to view the animal superheroes who protect them as much more than people who look a little different. Maybe it would be seen as so odd for a girl like Amy to make a few small modifications to herself to join their ranks.

• Thumbs Up 1

No.

NO NO NO NO NO

PLEASE GOD NO

NO.

NOOOO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

I am sorry for my outburst, but please for the love of humanity and people who love it, no.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest
  • Thumbs Up 2

Someone's gonna scream Beastiality eventually.... what exactly does that word mean anyways? I see it get flung around like a hot potato whenever a topic akin to this or Sonic 06 pops up, but its meaning is vague.

Edited by Enigma2

...Would you really think this theory? This theory is like the Sonamy theory.

IT

WILL

NEVER

HAPPEN!

Edited by Metal-Hedgehog

This might just be.. the best topic, and OP, that SSMB has ever had in the history of ever.

On that note, I am generally more confused by this theory than I have ever been confused about any other theories within the Sonic fandom.

Edited by Azukara

Why's everyone freaking out?

I thought altering your body to look like your obsessive love interest was normal.

I've been working on getting to look more like Rouge, myself.

• Thumbs Up 7

I've been working on getting to look more like Rouge, myself.

I've been working on getting to look more like Silver....a man can dream, can't he?

Edited by Metal-Hedgehog

This made a certain kind of sense when I was thinking about it...but admittedly, I may have plunged much further down into the uncanny valley than I'd intended. XD

Does that look like a bat to you!?!?

No it looks like my obsessive love interest (by extension it also looks like me once I complete my transformation - soon my love and I will be one and the same)

• Thumbs Up 2

God this is why I love SSMB...for pure Gold like this to provide me some serious lols.

It appears I have misunderstood the purpose of artistic stylization...but I figure it was worth it to witness the Great and Powerful Maria, and Noire's, um...very deep love for Rouge. XD And Metal seems to feel the same way about Silver. XD

I guess this thread is along the lines of "Why is Goofy a friend of Mickey and Pluto his pet," but a bit more out there. wink.png I guess overthinking things can bear...odd fruit.

Edited by Blazey Psychounicorn

Your theory is invalid.

Oh wait.

Classic Amy has a spine on the back. Modern Amy doesn't.

I wonder where did it move.

Oh my god. It moved there. No wonder Sonic constantly runs away from her.

• Thumbs Up 1

LOLWUT?

I honestly thought that it was Rouge who looked more like a human than anyone else. At least Amy has pink fur for her body (although I can kinda see those somewhat human proportions now), whereas Rouge's cleavage area and her arms looks a lot more human than Amy. I also been just had a though that her more human-esque design could be a reason why a lot of people...you know.

@Time Eater Charmy in his Knuckle's Chaotix appearence was actually a lot smaller. Almost the size of a bee but bigger, at least maybe the size of a football or golf ball.

Edited by Zinos

Your theory is invalid.

Oh wait.

Classic Amy has a spine on the back. Modern Amy doesn't.

I wonder where did it move.

Oh my god. It moved there. No wonder Sonic constantly runs away from her.

This thread is so messed up.

Blazey, whatever you're smoking, i want 5 of. NOW.

*hands five of it to you* <3

I guess it's good that I started this thread so close to Halloween, given all the talk of disguises. XD

Amy must be very powerful if she can shift around the position of her spines at will. biggrin.png Sally's post made me think, I wonder if she has a special hair formula that makes it easier to style her spines?

Edited by Blazey Psychounicorn

To the OP:

No, just no.

She shaved her back/neck and whatever quills she had on top of her head... she cut it short and probably stretched it for months to force it downward like a human's short haircut <.< ow?