Awoo.

Crackpot Theory About Amy

Blazey Firekitty

I wanted to make a topic concerning the lack of a Classic Amy in Sonic Generations, but I figure I might as well squat in this one first.

First, no. Just no. I don't even want to think of how or why Amy would magically be a human in hedgehog clothing. That just conjures up an image of Elise the Third and the unbalanced, unhealthy attachment she developed for Sonic in '06. Without that reset, I would not put it past her to possibly alter her appearance via heaps of extensive, expensive plastic surgery in order to look more "appealing/anatomically correct" to Sonic. Heck, look at any rich person in a Sonic game. I'm pretty sure Eggman must be loaded if he can do a plethora of things such as building space stations/airships, legions of robot drone armies, and investing ridiculous amounts of time to bottling up mystical/primordial sources of power for his own gain.

But anyway, I really think the lack of Classic Amy was a huge fluke, especially when you consider the merchandise that SEGA's releasing - updated port of Sonic CD and a few figurines with Classic Amy. I think the writers didn't have time to fix it to include her or simply couldn't figure out a way that such an appearance would be beneficial to the story. Or it could always be part of a fix that may be part of an upcoming DLC in the future.

P.S.: I know the latter might be unlikely, but a fan can hope. :3

First, no. Just no. I don't even want to think of how or why Amy would magically be a human in hedgehog clothing. That just conjures up an image of Elise the Third and the unbalanced, unhealthy attachment she developed for Sonic in '06. Without that reset, I would not put it past her to possibly alter her appearance via heaps of extensive, expensive plastic surgery in order to look more "appealing/anatomically correct" to Sonic.

So, would Elise be a brown hedgehog to match her hair, or a blue one to match Sonic? XD

But at any rate, I agree that Classic Amy being DLC for Generations would be cool. ^^ Failing that, maybe she could still appear in a future game. Sega may say that there are no plans to bring back the classic characters again, but they said Classic Sonic would never come back when Sonic 4 was coming out, and we all know what happened. ;)

Amy confuses the heck out of me with her hair still. If its REALLY strong gell or shaved to make it go down ERG @___o!