Awoo.

Please, help me, brothers!!!

MagicOPromotion

Hello, my dear friends. I want to download program X-Rumer 5.07 Palladium for FREE. Any link?

I'm so need this magic program! It's can break captchas automatically! Activate accounts via email automatically too! Absolutely great software! Help me!

And did you hear news - price for XRumer 5.0 Palladium will grow up to $540 after 15 may 2009... And XRumer 2.9 and 3.0 - too old versions, it's cant break modern catpchas and cant break modern anti-bot protections. But XRumer 5.0 Palladium CAN!!!!

So help me for download this great soft for free! Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diz

• MagicOPromotion

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, we do not allow help like information about how to get programs for free, like torrenting or other illegal stuff and so. Even if this was legal, which it might be, I do not know, we do not allow these kind of request topics here anyway, since they do not encourage any sort of discussion and the origin of the topic would kind of be just requesting something (Q&A topic, in a way).

What you maybe could do would be to include this in your signature instead, that way you can advertise your request wherever you post around. Thank you. =9