Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

Beta's alright I guess. Alot of things need to be improved, but if this is the final build, then I guess I'm okay with this. Honestly I'm only getting this game cause of Raiden, Toro, Sir Dan, and Kratos.

Speaking of Kratos, he is OP. He's got everything, long ranged attacks, short powerful ones, a big powerhouse, not too slow, he's almost as bad as Metaknight. Doesn't stop me from using him though.

I thought they said Heihachi was going to be in this beta? Would've liked to play around with him online.

Really wish Superbot would show off some more Rival cutscenes, or extra content in the game. The lack of info on this leaves me to believe that there won't be alot of content.

They said that this was not the final build, but its still way more recent than the last beta.

Sure Kratos has strong combos and efficient attacks with long range and an insane level 3 super, but his level 1 and 2 ones are mediocre. The level 3 is the only thing you need to fear about Kratos.

About the content, SB said that they already had planed where and when they would reveal new stuff (X character in X convention or X game mode in X day), but after the delay they had 1 month that didn't got any plans for stuff to be revealed. I'm pretty sure that there will be new reveals soon and SB said that there was A LOT of content in the full game, so I believe in them.

Only thing I dislike about Kratos is his Combat Grapple (Forward btn_square.png) the range on it and the fact it auto locks on to a character even when he/she is directly above him.

However it's satisfying when you manage to dodge his level 3 without getting killed.

I think it needs to be worked on a bit more, and I'm not too much of a fan on the gameplay ideas. Cool concept, but the execution could've been better.

But that's just me, everyone else up here seems to like it, so yeah.

That promo is obviously for Nathan Drake, and the previous one ("The Reload") is for Cole. Maybe they want to do something like the Michael promo.

That promo is obviously for Nathan Drake, and the previous one ("The Reload") is for Cole. Maybe they want to do something like the Michael promo.

I also noticed that while the girl was using the typewriter, it showed the Lombax language, from the Ratchet & Clank series.

Edited by Ratchet

That's obviously setting up for Playstation all stars battle royal. Why do people think it's PS4?

Just we'll have to wait and see on October 23.

Just we'll have to wait and see on October 23.

Why would a PS4 advert feature Nathan Drake and Ratchet and Clank when neither of those are said to have games in development?

Why would a PS4 advert feature Nathan Drake and Ratchet and Clank when neither of those are said to have games in development?

Who said I thought it was about the PS4?

I also noticed that while the girl was using the typewriter, it showed the Lombax language, from the Ratchet & Clank series.

The previous video (The Reload) also had an Ape Escape and DmC reference, “Saru! Get You!” was written in a typewriter next to the woman and Limbo City in some box.

Edited by Tmsp

That's obviously setting up for Playstation all stars battle royal. Why do people think it's PS4?

That's nothing: people are still believing that the Reload trailer is a hint for inFamous 3 :|

By the way, this is what the woman is typing using Lombax language: "Dear Copernicus (Qwark from R&C), we have received your letter and regret to inform you captai-".

Also, the license plate on the jeep says "MORGAN", Morgan was a Black Labrador owned by Naughty Dog cofounder, Jason Rubin. She passed away at the age of 13 years old. Rubin claims that Morgan came to work with him and contributed to every game Naughtydog has made since Rings of Power. The name appears in various Jak and Daxter games.

Edited by Tmsp

Not expecting anything but a trailer showing off some of the extra content/story in the game.

Cause you know

we already got all the characters

Edited by Nintendoga

At least i can hope for a cinematic intro a la Dissidia/Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Edit: NIS opinion about a possible Disgaea character :

"That’d be absolutely amazing to see some Disgaea characters make it into the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! We haven’t heard anything yet, but again, if we do, I’m sure we’ll be back up here to talk about it ^^"

Etna or Laharl as DLC. Suparbot, pls.

Edited by Teoskaven
  • Thumbs Up 2

NIS comment about Disgaea characters in PSABR:

When a fan asked about the potential of Disgaea characters appearing in the crossover fighting game, NIS America’s Ryan Phillips responded with a short statement. You can check out the comments from the Marketing Coordinator below:

"That’d be absolutely amazing to see some Disgaea characters make it into the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! We haven’t heard anything yet, but again, if we do, I’m sure we’ll be back up here to talk about it ^^"

http://www.examiner....s-battle-royale

Give me my Etna/Prinny/Asagi.

Edited by Tmsp

Ninja'd, lol

Anyway, something interesting popped up: a behind the scenes of the Michael commercial andHOLYSHITISTHATCLOUD?!?!?!

Didn't even see that, lol.

Anyway, Cloud looks soooo bad, that's probably why they removed him.

Edit: Invasion stage BGM is up:

Killzone x ???

Sounds like Ape Escape or Crash Bandicoot.

2nd Edit: It's Ape Escape, Specter's theme to be precise.

Edited by Tmsp

I'm trying to imagine Helgast soldiers suddenly afraid of a Piposaru storm coming for them.