Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

lol, I'm not familiar with any of these Sony characters. The only one I know is Parappa The Rappa.

The game looks really fun. I just need to see more characters.

Who cares if it's just like Smash Bros.? Smash Bros is fun.

• Thumbs Up 7

I do have to say it's certainly more blatant than most other copy cat games.

Then you need to get outside that bubble of yours...

Does this game have final smashes like attacks too?!

I'm noticing a lack of open-ended boundaries in those screenshots, so it seems blastzones are not used. It may stick to the traditional fighter concept of stamina bars, which may be what those blue bars are for.

I'am it was posted the last page. But the beginning interview didn't dig that much into the game unless the interview continues again?

It goes on and off, so keep watching it. XP

I'm shocked at how much it looks like... that Nintendo game... But my God it looks so much fun I just can't seem to care ha har!

Edit: The Buzz stage gives you questions during the fight... if you answer them correctly "It's in your best interest to do so"

I'm not saying your doing this but if this was the reverse, where Nintendo copied Sony. U wouldn't hear the end of it.

At around 17:05.

The dev confirms there WILL be third party characters! Not just Sony characters! Slap Sonic in there! No wait! Slap Iizuka in there!

Edit: Release date is Holiday 2012.

Edit 2: There IS a final boss character.

• Thumbs Up 9

I'm shocked at how much it looks like... that Nintendo game... But my God it looks so much fun I just can't seem to care ha har!

Edit: The Buzz stage gives you questions during the fight... if you answer them correctly "It's in your best interest to do so"

So, it's like the Wario Ware stage in Brawl. :P

Seriously though, if it's gonna be exactly like Smash Bros. I can't see how it would be bad.

Sonic and Shadow and Tails, Snake and Raiden, Spyro, Crash, Mario and Luigi, 3rd party choices are seemingly endless. Should be interesting to see updates.

• Thumbs Up 1

So they dude confirmed 3rd party representation? I want Sonic so damn hard it's not even funny LOL. That as well as a billion other things like Crash, Spyro, Katamari, etc.

I'd laugh my face off if they snatch Megaman XD.

• Thumbs Up 1

The boss character better be a giant disembodied foot.

Have one of its attack be to have an oder coming out of its toes that damage the characters in a close radius to it.

It wouldn't be very climactic, but I would LOVE if Crash was the final boss. Just shows up like his derpy self, but it'd almost be epic to go head to head with Playstation's first big mascot guy.

As for other 3rd Party possibilities, I kinda hope Abe from Oddworld makes it. That was kinda big-ish in PS1, at least from where I'm from XD.

• Thumbs Up 4

It wouldn't be very climactic, but I would LOVE if Crash was the final boss. Just shows up like his derpy self, but it'd almost be epic to go head to head with Playstation's first big mascot guy.

I'd laugh so hard.

"For nearly ten years, I've been at the bottom of the video game industry, but not ANYMORE, I'm changing your DESTINY just like you did MINE!"

I'm not sure why, but I just picture this.

Final Boss = Kevin Bulter ghost-riding a yellow light of death.

For some reason, though, I don't see Sonic making an appearance. Sonic just doesn't scream "PlayStation" to me. Nintendo is a different story.

I kinda agree, as much as I would love Sonic to be in there, I think the only reason he was in... that game... was due to the fact Mario was in there so it was a case of 'owww mario Vs Sonic.'

And Catherine and Vincent need to be in it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Looks...fun 0__o and is it weird that this game is making me even more excited for the next smash bros game?? And oh if Sonic makes the cut then I'll seriously laugh my ass off. The blue blur is really popular.

Looks...fun 0__o and is it weird that this game is making me even more excited for the next smash bros game?? And oh if Sonic makes the cut then I'll seriously laugh my ass off. The blue blur is really popular.

I say sakurai is behind all of this

I really hope this game is an opportunity for Sony to give us the Smash Bros. people have been wanting, like just take everything people liked from the series (particularly Melee) and make it more awesome. Especially since Sakurai has indicated several times that he thinks that what the fans want doesn't matter.