Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

Found this Tumbrl pic about possible first part DLC characters:

tumblr_mcw9htGrpe1ql7gkbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcw9htGrpe1ql7gkbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcw9htGrpe1ql7gkbo3_1280.jpg

I agree with most of them, so if they choose from this, i will not complain.

Here is the english version of the trailer:

Omg....parappa is amazing :P

Want a game with that version

Someone made a DLC list without Crash, Cloud or Spyro? Impossible lol

That's because it includes only first part characters. If you see, there are even no Cloud or Snake.

Huuuum... I saw on GAF that people are saying their first and third party DLC wishlist, so what are yours? Just for fun, since the game will be out soon.

Mine would be:

First party:

Tomba (he is still owned by Sony?)

Wander (c'mon, SotC!)

Kat (never played GR, but she seems cool IMO)

Third-party:

Crash (no shit?)

Spyro (no shit?²)

Cloud (because FF, that's why)

Old Snake (SSBB got Solid, so why not?)

Goku (well excuuuuuuse me)

:)

Sad to say, Omar told that TeamIco is very reticent to give their franchise, so probably no rep nor stage sad.png

About Tomba: he was never a Sony ip, but its developer expressed interest of his inclusion (an analogue case of possible characters like Skorpion, TY the tasmanian tiger, Abe and a Disgaea rep). As for me, the best scenario (and of course, the most improbable of all) is 10 DLC characters; i distribute my preferences on 6 first part and 4 third part:

First part:

1)Kat (Gravity Rush)

2)Zegram (Rogue Galaxy)

3)Jeanne (Jeanne d'Arc)

4)Dart (The Legend of Dragoon)

5)Ellen (Folklore)

6)Chimera soldier (Resistance)

Third Part:

7)Cloud (FFVII)

8)Etna (Disgaea)

9)Abe (Oddworld)

10)Ezio or Connor (Assassin's Creed)

As for additional stages:

-Journey desert invaded by Lair dragons;

-Ultra-V from War of the Monsters fighting the White Knight;

-Junon Cannon with the Sapphire Weapon fighting a Virage;

-Juraika jungle mashed-up with Starhawk;

-Syren camp invaded by Medievil undeads;

A pretentious request, i know, but if Superbot will choose something from this options, iw ill pay gladly for it.

Edited by Teoskaven

If SB can get any of those as DLC, I will be very happy:

- Kat from Gravity Rush

- Crash from Crash Bandicoot

- Spyro from Spyro the Dragon

- Cloud/Lightning from Final Fantasy

- Old Snake from Metal Gear Solid

- Etna/Hero Prinny/Asagi from Disgaea

- Protagonist from Persona 3 or 4

For stages I would like this:

- N. Sanity Beach being invaded by soldiers and whatever those huge robot things are called. (Crash Bandicoot/Metal Gear Solid)

- A castle level from Spyro being attacked by soldiers from Fat Princess making the dragons fight back. (Spyro the Dragon/Fat Princess)

- Limbo City during the night, then at midnight people would turn into coffins and Shadows would appear. (Devil May Cry/Persona)

- A SotC stage whith Ethan Mars climbing a Colossi while pressing X to "Jason". (Shadow of the Colossus/Heavy Rain)

- The city of Gravity Rush being invaded by FF enemies, then at the end Raven appears and fights a Behemoth or something. (Gravity Rush/Final Fantasy)

Yeah, I would love something in the lines of this.

Please please please don't put Joel and Ellie in.

I'd much rather have Ico, but I know that's not gonna fly.

Please please please don't put Joel and Ellie in.

I'd much rather have Ico, but I know that's not gonna fly.

I'm pretty sure that those two will never be in this. Maybe in a sequel.

Their game isn't out until next year and they are two completely new characters unlike Raiden and Dante.

Omar said that Team Ico is pretty picky with their characters, so that's why neither Wander or Ico are in this. They should at least give permission for SB to make a stage of either of their games like most of the Japan Studio's titles have, for example LocoRoco and Patapon.

Edited by Tmsp

Nice lists. I didn't put ideas for levels, but I liked Tmsp ones.

One thing I would like to share about this game is that... it somehow bring back that feeling of when I was younger playin' Digimon RA on the PS1 with my friends. The game is super fun, easy to play and yet chaotic, which is a thing I enjoy. I like the way the characters speak and act, the way the arenas are so full of action and the music so catchy and fitting. Also, I didn't know who was Parappa 'till this game, and I absolutely love him now and I want to try his original game soon.

I really want this game on my collection.

Opening sequence, shows the rivals in action annnd a certain someone at the end.

Oh wow. Love the intro.

Also, Polygon Man is making his return? Can't wait to get my hands on this.

Edited by Tmsp

I wonder whether Madeon was licensed to compose tracks for the game or if the game's soundtrack was built around that track much like Sega All-Stars Racing was done around So Much More. I'm pretty big on his stuff and the track is killer but all the original songs in the game are otherwise just kind of lame and weak and not as well produced as this one. It's a bit jarring.

Really love the intro. Whilst I like the Marvel Vs Capcom intro a bit more I still really really like what they did with that one.

Love the touch of the Little Sister picking up sackboy and cuddling him like it was a her favourite toy/pet and Big Daddy getting furious.

IGN already confirmed All-Stars DLC, but Killian has more to say on the matter. For starters, Killian says to “Stay tuned” for DLC information, noting that SuperBot Entertainment “may have some happy news in the near future…” He also confirms that hypothetical DLC characters “would have all the features that the launch-day cast would have,” such as their own stories in the game’s single-player mode.

Also an extensive set of unlockables, from titles, taunts, to character-specific intro and outro moves, musical themes, badges, etc.

Edited by Zone Seeker

That trailer is just pure nerdgasm.

Also, yeah, Plygon Man: eat your heart out, Rumba.

EDIT: found this.

Higly hilarious.

Edited by Teoskaven

Pretty amazing opening for the game.

ib0WJM2Bh0Psy2.gif

jntRo.gif

I foresee this gif being a staple of DMC threads heueheuheu

He also confirms that hypothetical DLC characters “would have all the features that the launch-day cast would have,” such as their own stories in the game’s single-player mode.

So DLC characters would come in pairs? They're gonna need a rival and the launch roster is all taken

• Thumbs Up 7

That trailer is just pure nerdgasm.

Also, yeah, Plygon Man: eat your heart out, Rumba.

azTUJ.png

I still can't believe there where people believing that Negativitron would be the Final Boss.

Rumba just wanted attention. The only good thing that came out of that dude where the music leaks.

Anyway, I need my Kat. Do you hear me SB?

Edited by Tmsp

That was a pretty cool Intro Sequence. Almost got worried for a second that they weren't gonna do a Smash Bros/MvsC3 intro, and do just a boring skip to title screen one..

ib0WJM2Bh0Psy2.gif

"FUCK YOU!"

azTUJ.png

I still can't believe there where people believing that Negativitron would be the Final Boss.

Rumba just wanted attention. The only good thing that came out of that dude where the music leaks.

The problem with Rumba was that you cannot say when he's lying and when is truthful. I never really believed that Negativitron was the final boss, but there were always a tini-tiny doubt. Not anymore thankfully.

About DLC, i knew they would have come in pair, it was slightly predictable: i just hope they will have even they're alt like the pre-order for the others. Also, i read somehere that the PSN version of the game (day 1, btw) will have the pre-order costume included or something.

Edited by Teoskaven

To be fair Negativitron as the final boss would have been a step closer to pushing Sackboy towards mascot status... I'm glad they went with polygon man though.

I got a smug sense of satisfaction seeing Jak and Daxter being the first characters shown in the intro.