Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

GT review expresses my view on the game perfectly. Though I'd give the game a slightly lower score. Between a 6.5 and a 7.

After playing the game quite a bit I would give this an 8/10. The game's presentation is bland and the single player arcade could have been better. But it's still a really fun game and def one of the best party brawlers after smash bros. I already recommended it to one of my few gamer friends and they're really considering buying it. That's rare since i rarely recommend games to others lol.

Gravity Rush's Kat in Playstation All-Stars can 'move around the screen like nobody else' - currently not working as intended, slightly broken.

http://www.pushsquar...ation_all_stars

"As for Kat, well, she’s kind of broken right now,” the lead game designer told us. “Again, these [DLC] characters are very early. They’re just sort of mock-ups that still look like other characters. They’ve got bits of other protagonists still stuck on them that we have to rework in order to get them properly finished.”

Assuming the design doesn’t change prior to release, Killian added that the character will feature lots of crazy movement options, and the ability to adapt physics. “Obviously, she’s immune from gravity, and she’ll have the opportunity to exploit that in battle," he said. "She’s got a lot of great combos already actually.”

Edited by Zone Seeker

bgNyj.jpg

Ta-dah! I finally got my copy this saturday and I have been playing it since then.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask is if any of you guys is having internet problems with this game. Everytime I play, online or not my internet connection gets all fucked up at some point and I have to restart my modem every single time. This never happened with other games, just with PSASBR and I also had this problem with the last beta.

This is getting quite annoying for me and for the other people using the internet while I play, any of you guys also have this problem or know how to fix it?

• Thumbs Up 1

I like this game. I really, seriously, genuinely like this game a lot. It makes me all the more happy that I won a free digital copy of it a few days ago.

P.S. Ratchet / Sackboy in 2v2 is too strong. My best friend and I have been figuring out how well its synergy is and it's some of the lamest shit I've ever come across.

Well, I just won a copy of the game from a Twitter contest, and I've been playing it all day.

The game's a blast, I've enjoyed what I've played. I quite like the gratuitous amounts of customization options.

• Thumbs Up 1

I will probably buy this game some time. Mostly for local multiplayer with buddies, but I guess playing online wouldn't be bad for improving skills :P.

• Thumbs Up 1

The fact that so many people are enjoying this game makes me very happy, almost makes me want to buy a PS3 just to play it XD

The fact that so many people are enjoying this game makes me very happy, almost makes me want to buy a PS3 just to play it XD

Ditto. That intro had me sold already, so it's great to see that it's actually a really fun game. Definitely going to put this on my day 1 buy list along with the various Ratchet/Jak/Sly HD collections whenever I decide to finally buy a PS3.

Edited by Christmascontrol14

Must get this game soon. I have to. Once I finished with Transformed. I hate missing out on stuff like this.

So apparently this game isn't selling too well. Poor Sony. Sad to see that poor man's COD Vita outsell it. D=

So apparently this game isn't selling too well. Poor Sony. Sad to see that poor man's COD Vita outsell it. D=

It's COD, it'll sell more than a lot of things just because of its name, no matter how bad Activision makes it. And that's really too bad, just picked up the game today and it's really fun, albeit some characters need more balancing (Kratos, Radec, Nathan Drake, chick from Heavenly Sword). So far, my top characters are Spike and Raiden.

Spike for the win.

Sack Boy needs to be nerfed badly. If he doesn't get nerfed I might stop playing this game comepletely after awhile.

Fuck yeah Columbia (Music and its just a great stage).

You can beat cheap ass kratos players, radec players, raiden players, whatever character you find cheap players. You just gotta remember to block, dodge and grab, most people online forgot those basic things.

If we were to get a FF Rep, I'd rather they be Zidane or Lighting. Screw cloud, the two I mentioned actually look like they would be fun to play as.

I would love to see a Tales Series rep, namely Asch the Bloody. He could have some cool supers aswell as a varied move set.

Lets hope Kat and Emette get their own mash up stage aswell (probably not gonna happen).

I would totally buy custimzation dlc for all the little nick knacks, because I'm stupid like that.

ShadowJetX is my psn if you wanna throw down.

It entered #38 in the UK Charts and never even got close to the independents.

Quite possibly this year's biggest holiday bomb. Not surprised since the marketing was abysmal. Just didn't think it'd be this bad.

Kinda sad the sales aren't doing good. I mean I know it's not a perfect game, but I kinda hoped it would at least sell well enough that a possibility of a sequel wouldn't be too far into the dark. I'd really love to see if they'd take the negative criticisms about this game and try to improve on them with another one. Like the menu presentation and other little nitches. Not saying that a sequel is out of the question now, but it just makes me think there would be less of one if sales were bombed.

You guys do realize that the bomb sales are happening only in the UK because of Black Ops II, right? Actually, in the rest of the world, sales are pretty decent, and be sure that by Christmas time the numbers will be even more bigger.

You guys do realize that the bomb sales are happening only in the UK because of Black Ops II, right? Actually, in the rest of the world, sales are pretty decent, and be sure that by Christmas time the numbers will be even more bigger.

Battle Royale failed to enter the individual format charts on launch week. If this isn't a problem then I don't know what is. While the sales may pick up, the launch performance is a rather bad indicative for publishers.

You can't attribute PSABR's chart failure to Blops 2. It doesn't work that way. While it's true that Black Ops 2 is a detractor, the game only occupies three spots on a chart, one for each individual format. Seth Killian has himself openly expressed that the game is failing in sales and has expressed disapproval over the incredibly shabby marketing Sony went while marketing the game.

On a prominent occasion the UK sales trends tend to mirror those of the US to a relative degree to anything that isn't Football or Sonic games, and the UK is pretty much the biggest PAL district. There are no specific US numbers yet, but with the Wii U being just released it's occupying some heavy space with the whole Black Friday rush, and Sony hasn't really gone to the extents of exposing this particular game that it'll be noticed. Hell, I noticed quite a few people not even realizing the game was out. That huge Vita bundle is one way for them to rack up some good sales, but also another indicator that they're not exactly confident in the product.

Actually, if we look at LittleBigPlanet Karting, that game managed to perform decently it's first week until it got shot down a ton of spots. It seems to be a trend with the prominent mascot Sony games this holiday. If the US numbers actually turn out well that'd be a lot more reassuring but it's not really looking good.

• Thumbs Up 1