Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

Does anyone know the price of these guys btw? Seems like all the current DLC of this game is pretty pricy everytime I check it out, so I wouldn't put it past if the two together are like 10-15 bucks lawl.

They are free for 2 weeks.

i hate how they add the last stage you play in story but give it that crappy music from when you're fighting Polygon man and not your rival :(

It played the rival music when I selected it. *shrugs*

PS Store update is live. Go ahead and grab Kat and Emmett now.

• Thumbs Up 1

It played the rival music when I selected it. *shrugs*

PS Store update is live. Go ahead and grab Kat and Emmett now.

hmmm..... interesting... I wonder why it didn't play it for me. Were you playing an online match?

Edited by LunarEdge

hmmm..... interesting... I wonder why it didn't play it for me. Were you playing an online match?

It plays both songs. It's random which one it plays between the two.

Kat is godlike. Emmett is cooler than expected but right now I think he's kind of ass overall.

Edited by Chooch

Man, Kat has a lot of easy to pull off combos that give such mad AP. And her throws are quite powerful, too. I guess she'll be the next Raiden/Drake/Kratos that people will consider OP. I know I do.

And Emmet is sweet. While he lacks the accurate and efficient long range of Radec and dat Sniper Rifle (compared to his Up+O summoned Laser Launcher... thing) he's still a cool character overall. His Shotgun mode is pretty effective. It's unfortunate how he has to manually switch weapons, but it'll take some quick getting used to is all. Overall, between him and Kat, I'm gonna use him more often.

Edited by D-Metal X

Hell yes Kat, I'm so glad I can finally play as her! She's awesome.

I can't say I'm all that good yet though, especially compared to Raiden who was easy to use almost instantly.. anyone got any advice for good Kat moves?? (gonna keep playing around anyway obviously, I was intending on maining Kat since she I first played Gravity Rush!)

Someone mind do explain me, please?

Let' say I download the DLC today. It's completely free. I'll be able to play with its content forever, or it will be locked after 2 weeks and I'll have to pay to download and play it again? I don't have the game yet, I just want to download the DLC to have it on my download list when I finally buy the game, and I want to pick it now since it's free smile.png Will my plans be frustrated or not? sad.png

Edited by Jango

It's official... the update broke my game and now it doesn't play the rival theme for me anymore, during story or not XD It even does it on my Vita

Nah man, it's not just you. It's fucking everyone.

The music is finicky and it only works most of the time when there are two characters or less on screen before a match starts. This is because the original rival stage was only programmed to support two people. It's a ridiculous oversight, but I have no other way to explain the problem.

This patched fucked up everything.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is really embarrassing for Superbot. A patch is suppose to fix things, not break things! And make it worse!

This is really embarrassing for Superbot. A patch is suppose to fix things, not break things! And make it worse!

well at least gameplay wise, everything is fine, I just really like the rival music XD

The Rival Arena music is nice. I like San Francisco and Paris partially because of the music also.

Fearless is great too actually (despite being glitchy). I need to get around to buying it.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 1

So I got the two characters last night on my buddy's copy of the game. Gotta say, I'm REALLY like Kat and probably is my new main. She's really awesome for being all over the map due to her speed and nimbleness. Her specials seem to all be worth while when using for me, though the only draw back I tend to have is it's a bit harder to build up AP.

The other character is alright I guess, but just not up my play style alley. Though my buddy that owns the game seems to really like him to the point of him maining him as well, so that worked out neat I guess.

I was able to try out both characters as well. It must be because I'm a Radec Main, but I'm actually doing a better job, playing as Emmet Graves than I am as Kat.

Kat's definitely fun to use though, with her long combo setups. It feels pretty darn exhilarating pulling them off.

Emmet feel much more like my style though. He's pro gun, like Radec, but is a little better with approaching. Just set up your equipment and stay close to it unless you need to go to the offensive. And like Radec, it's guns first, melee second.

I also like his level specials as well. Though I wish his level 1 didn't change depending on what gun he's holding. It encourages the player to think ahead, but I often forget what gun I have in the heat of the moment and sometimes screw it up. ( Standard can only kill one person. Shotgun acts as an overhead and the heavy weapon goes through multiple targets.) Though, I do like it that any Emmet can use another Emmet's weapons friend or foe. Really saves time building stuff up.

Edited by Colonel YoshiUnity