Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

3 hours ago, Blazing Flare said:

Here's the second comic featuring Tails!

25th_160701_01.png

You might wanna call the ghostbusters now! i wonder what it means!

The next comic will feature Knuckles!

Sonic and Ghostbusters, eh? Someone get Eric Burnham and Dan Shoening on the phone!

Oh wow, between this and Sonic Runners, good old King has popped up quite a few times lately.

Its nice to see them reusing old assets. They could have easily replaced him here with some generic mega ghost, but they did their homework and gave us what we wanted. ^^

On 25/06/2016 at 5:02 AM, Woun said:

translate.sonikku.png

I translate it too yesterday lol :)

"daily routine with cour" I'm pretty sure that'd be "cool",I don't understand the text, but I do know that "cour" would be pretty much pronounced "cool" in Japanese phonetics.

Thanks very much for the translation, these are too cute.

Didn't Amy use tarot cards back in Sonic CD to see if she'll come in contact with Sonic,  and that shows she has an interest in fortune telling? Pretty sweet to see her use a crystal ball here in this comic and that Sonic Team haven't forgotten about that little interest of hers.

...and for some reason Omochao is there. Either he was "helping" her cook or he's blowing her cover because she put herself in danger on purpose.

All she's thinking to herself is: It's the perfect crime, nailed it.

I really like that Amy comic. It's so great to see things like Amy's knack for divination, & Knuckles' clan being mentioned again.