Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

51 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

You know, I'm going to count this as canon.

f52.jpg

It's nice to give Shadow something he actually likes. He has so many things make him depressed in games (Doom is my daddy and Mephiles is a jerk) that he has to have something he enjoys :P

Shadow x Motorcycle is best ship.

But yeah, giving Shadow a hobby and something he enjoys passionately is a nice little thing to break the monotony of his "always angry" persona.  Plus, it's adorable.  I'm okay with him being into bikes.  I just hate how stupidly they were implemented in his game.

7 hours ago, Fusion Runners said:

The translated version emphasises the FEELS.

CoiWT08WAAAhSyH.jpg

Maria is really CUTE in this style!

Indeed. In fact had they done the actual SA1/2 humans in that style the universe might have actually merged properly.

I'm impressed at all these little character analysis's they make in such small simple comic strips. The games are really being put to shame with such basic media.

And wait, is that the Death Egg in the first present day panel?

That was honestly sad. I love Shadow. People always say "oh, if you like Shadow, then you're edgy". No. I love Shadow. The reason why he acts (acted?) this way is because he lost someone close and dear to him. She was his first and only friend, and she died a tragic death.  He's slowly getting over it, but it'll still sting. This comic shows that. I love his game because it allows you to conclude his somber story. And finally, I love his backstory. To be honest, this is how "Sonic Team" should tell dark stories from here on out (hopefully staring with Sonic 2017). 

On 7/20/2016 at 3:55 AM, Ristar said:

aaaand you guessed right!

wallpaper_141_wave_03_pc.png

I miss the Babylons, I hope we see them soon in a real sonic game.

Btw what festival is Wave supposed to be celebrating here?...

Here is the resized wallpaper for July 2016 (yosakoi festival Wave):
https://www.mediafire.com/?06050c6vxhvymeb

And if you want more wallpapers from 2011-present:
[click me!]

3 minutes ago, goku262002 said:

Btw what festival is Wave supposed to be celebrating here?...

The Staff Blog says shes dancing a YOSAKOI, type of dance originated from a festival of same name, with a naruko, type of rattle, in a summer festival. Huh, I knew the basic cultural events but never knew about that; SEGA's teaching us Japanese culture in detail, that's kinda awesome.

Quoting is kinda effed up at the moment, so it's not displaying properly on my end.