Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

For some reason, I expected this to be Rouge based on a quick look on the preview xD Anyway, isn't this pretty much the same wallpaper Shadow had a few years ago?

Also, the wallpapers for November and December should feature two "non-regular" characters. It may be Jet and Storm since Wave got one already, but I personally really hope Omega gets his first wallpaper in like what, ten years? Just have him decorated as a Christmas tree. After that, we'll definitely get wallpapers for Blaze and Rouge as they've been left out this year thanks to Eggman and Sticks, who seem to have joined the other "regulars" (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Shadow, Rouge, Blaze and Silver) that get a wallpaper every year.

I definitely want to see at least Espio next year. He's one of the few characters who have yet to have art in an alternate outfit, which is weird when he's probably the most Japanese character of all the cast. Storm also hasn't, but Wave was just two months ago while the Chaotix were two and a half years ago. 

...Okay, I'd accept Big as well because he's in the same position and hasn't had art in three and a half years. 

On 9/16/2016 at 10:05 PM, The KKM said:

Yeah, was just about to ask if there was any reason you kept mentioning Uekawa :V Judging by art style, I'd wager this is the guy who does the Sonic manga in recent years- Unleashed, Colours, Generations.

It's not the same guy...The person who drawed those Nintendo Dengeki manga is called Hirono Makoto

On 9/20/2016 at 2:01 AM, VEDJ-F said:

Having an outfit themed around just one Halloween monster is so 200 years ago. 

wallpaper_143_silver_10_pc.png

Man Silver you have no originally at all...

Here is the resized wallpaper for September 2016 (Halloween Silver):
https://www.mediafire.com/?inmxpdtpst6smu6

And if you want any wallpapers from 2011-present:
[click me!]

One thing I noticed about these: where's Gemerl? Seriously, where'd he go? We've seen many characters that were in Runners, plus Pachacamac, Maria, Gerald, and the GUN Commander, but oddly no sign of him. Why is this so?

They seem a bit reluctant to reference Gemerl, especially when Emerl is the more "famous" one of the two and has been referenced in the Mario and Sonic series (and is on Sonic Channel). Perhaps they ignore the ending of SAdv3 so Gemerl isn't living with Cream and her mother. 

Edit: Checked her Sonic Channel comic for her to refresh; Advance 3 is put before Battle (which is weird because it's supposed to be chronological), and no mention of Gemerl is given for the Advance 3 recap, just the name of the team she had with Amy. 

Did anyone see this one? 

I did not find it posted in the thread. It was from February 2015 : 

wallpaper_123_rouge_09_pc.png 

She is apparently late for her date. I wonder who she is going to see ! 

I really like the barret and cute coat she has :) . Anyone notice rouge is the only one who never changes her shoes? 

1 hour ago, shdowhunt60 said:

Which is strange, given that Gemerl is a recurring character in the comics.

And so is Sally, Antoine and a ton of characters from SatAM.

Just because he is in the comics doesn't necessarily mean he gets something on Sonic Channel. He's only appeared in a single game, Advance 3, a game not very well known playing second fiddle to its predecessors, and is a forgettable villain just like Neo Metal before him and Mephiles after him. I don't see either of those characters on Channel...

57 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

To be fair, Mephiles did get acknowledgement in Sonic Runners, but that was probably solely because he's super popular in Japan. 

For some reason.

06 seems to be strangely popular amongst the Japanese fanbase. I come across a lot of Elise and Mephiles fanart from the Japanese corner.

3 hours ago, shdowhunt60 said:

Which is strange, given that Gemerl is a recurring character in the comics.

Why is it strange? It reminds me, whenever people compare the comic to the game/Japanese content fans explain they're separate series/universe so they shouldn't compare yet in other times they compare Japanese content/game to the comic.

56 minutes ago, shdowhunt60 said:

For some reason.

06 seems to be strangely popular amongst the Japanese fanbase. I come across a lot of Elise and Mephiles fanart from the Japanese corner.

From what I know they didn't have much outrage toward Elise including the "beastality" nonsense, and was okay the character depth/development, especially Mephiles design and character-wise. He kinda became a fan favorite because of his lines (basically Silver's "it's no use" thing over here) and his different forms. I guess it's similar to  how I like Silver because of the Japanese portrayal but see a lot of western fans hating on him.

5 hours ago, Knucklesgirl said:

Did anyone see this one? 

I did not find it posted in the thread. It was from February 2015 : 

wallpaper_123_rouge_09_pc.png 

She is apparently late for her date. I wonder who she is going to see ! 

I really like the barret and cute coat she has :) . Anyone notice rouge is the only one who never changes her shoes? 

We cover every single wallpaper KG, so yeah we remember it well.

10 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

They seem a bit reluctant to reference Gemerl, especially when Emerl is the more "famous" one of the two and has been referenced in the Mario and Sonic series (and is on Sonic Channel). Perhaps they ignore the ending of SAdv3 so Gemerl isn't living with Cream and her mother. 

Edit: Checked her Sonic Channel comic for her to refresh; Advance 3 is put before Battle (which is weird because it's supposed to be chronological), and no mention of Gemerl is given for the Advance 3 recap, just the name of the team she had with Amy. 

Do you think Dimps may have created him (and some others from their games)?

Charmy's the spirit of my childhood. 

I've always wished I could have grown up a kid who sets up pranks and falls for them himself. Pranksters who fall into their own traps are hilarious. It would have made me popular.

It's incredible that his plan to trap Vector and Espio was done in by the fact that what he used as bait was something that he would have wanted way more then the two of them. Like a stash of play money or some ninja tools would have worked better.