Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

36 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Oh yeah, and the description of his history only mentions Sonic '06, and how he tried to kill Sonic there. That and his psychokinesis gameplay. 

Make sense, his only major appearance was in 06 only after all. And Rival was only released in the west...wonder if that means Japan consider Rivals non-canon?

Decorating the Pumkin Hills is the first pleasant luxury Silver has gotten to do since he's been in the past, the ghost won't bother him much...but Miles just shouldn't be there, he's suppose to be afraid of ghost. He's the coward of the primary colors trio.

17 hours ago, StaticMania said:

Decorating the Pumkin Hills is the first pleasant luxury Silver has gotten to do since he's been in the past, the ghost won't bother him much...but Miles just shouldn't be there, he's suppose to be afraid of ghost. He's the coward of the primary colors trio.

Well its most likely Sky Rail (Panel seems to imply its day) and he did fly the Tornado III through it in SA2.

Edit: Guess it is Pumpkin hill... 

Ah, that Silver strip is as impressive as the Shadow one from a while back. Who ever is writing these little strips really has a good grasp on the characters - and has the space to cover a few parts of them that we haven't seen in a while.

So, are Amy, Tails, Cream, and Marine are begging Blaze to not leave the Sol Dimension? (At least, that's where I think they're at.) If so, that's a pretty funny concept for a comic. Hopefully, a translation will come soon.

Oh, and Eggman Nega is getting a comic. Don't really care for him, tbh, but I'll give it a read when it comes.

I'm honestly really surprised that Eggman Nega is getting his own comic. I mean, he hasn't really been a relevant character in this franchise for quite awhile, and he sure isn't a big popular character from the huge cast. I'm even sure many fans would believe his last appearances in the games were Rush/Rivals series even though he has been in the Olympic titles. I think because of all this, I'm really interested in seeing his comic.

Wait, Nega? Eggman Nega? I didn't expect to see him. I thought they wanted to burry him in the past. Well... they keep suprising me again and again...^_^