Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

Not really. 

Sonic Boom is a pretty big part of the franchise overall so it only makes sense of Sonic Team to give Sticks her own profile to make the point that Boom is a big deal.

But if she appears in a main series Sonic game that's not a spinoff, then I'll shut up. But until then, nah.

22 hours ago, Ducktor Naldush Repulsa said:

Guys. Sweet Potatoes aren't exactly good for your weight. But they're tasty.

Hence the joke; she likes them, but the scale is suggesting otherwise.

W3JM10v.png

Yes, and  fall and winter is the season for Yakiimo, literally "baked (sweet) potato" in Japan. You guys should try them, they're delicious.

I don't know why, but I am loving how her ears are drawn there. Unbalanced and natural. Also her boobs.No seriously,

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

It may just be me but they like to flucuate her chest size lol. Not that im complaining. I love all sizes. SA2 days lol.

I think her chest size is the same. If you look at her breast outline, it curves down before reaching the heart. 

bc353675757fdfca850350fb9a0acff5.jpg(can you see the red lines? )

And in most of her designs, you can see that the heart is either stuffed or slapped over her body suit, not sticking to her breast all around like it did in her early ones. 

Which is why I like it too, the heart is not skin-tight, not emphasizing her breast shape, looking more natural and less sexual.

I do not mind it being sexual Rouge is a character that knows she's sexy and uses that. I always thought  the heart was armor or like a spandex design she stuffed her  chest in to push her chest up. Regardless it's a great wallpaper

2 hours ago, Soni.exe said:

Not really. 

Sonic Boom is a pretty big part of the franchise overall so it only makes sense of Sonic Team to give Sticks her own profile to make the point that Boom is a big deal.

But if she appears in a main series Sonic game that's not a spinoff, then I'll shut up. But until then, nah.

Sticks is the ONLY inter-continuity character (not counting Amy or Charmy) to have a profile. That's still not proof?

Just now, Miru said:

Sticks is the ONLY inter-continuity character (not counting Amy or Charmy) to have a profile. That's still not proof?

As I said, I can see why Sticks would have a profile since she's an exclusive character to the Boom universe. It would be redundant to have the other Boom characters have profiles as well. She's only there to represent Sonic Boom and its importance.

Just now, Soni.exe said:

As I said, I can see why Sticks would have a profile since she's an exclusive character to the Boom universe. It would be redundant to have the other Boom characters have profiles as well. She's only there to represent Sonic Boom and its importance.

Then why don't Sally, Cosmo, Sonia and Manic, and Scratch and Grounder get profiles? 

Just now, Miru said:

Then why don't Sally, Cosmo, Sonia and Manic, and Scratch and Grounder get profiles? 

Because those characters are from Western made productions that Sonic Team had no involvement with, Sonic Boom was the first time both Western and Japanese sides of SEGA worked together for this sort of thing hence why Sticks gets the special treatment over those characters.

2 minutes ago, Soni.exe said:

Because those characters are from Western made productions that Sonic Team had no involvement with, Sonic Boom was the first time both Western and Japanese sides of SEGA worked together for this sort of thing hence why Sticks gets the special treatment over those characters.

That's no excuse for Cosmo not getting one. 

1 minute ago, Miru said:

That's no excuse for Cosmo not getting one. 

Sonic X was produced by Naka and Sonic Team might have (not sure) had a bigger involvement in the show's production but based on what I can tell, SEGA still looked at X as just as show and nothing more.

Sonic Boom opened as this new subseries that would have its own toyline, comic series, games AND a TV show. And let's not forget about the redesigned characters.

Suffice to say, SEGA went all out with Boom than any other show in the series' history, that automatically makes Boom MUCH more important than AoStH, SatAM, Underground, OVA and X!

You really can't compare Boom with the other shows because Boom is MORE than a show, it's a complete subseries. And SEGA wants to keep Boom going so there's no doubt that they'll put a major character that's exclusive to Boom into spinoff games like Rio Olympics or Runners and that's also why she has her own profile on Sonic Channel. 

Sticks comes from a major part of Sonic's history moreso than any other character exclusive from different interpretations of the series. 

Personally I'm kinda expecting Sticks to appear in the main series games at some point down the line, tho that's just my gut feeling. However there's really no reason to believe she'll stay exclusive to Sonic Boom or the opposite at this time, and saying otherwise would be pushing a opinion as fact. And for my preference there's only 2 things really worth saving from Sonic Boom that I also wish would make their way to the main series later... Boom Eggman's design & Sticks.

I'm pretty sure that SEGA won't consider adding elements or characters from Boom into the main series because the main series and Boom have been established to be two different entities and from the looks of it, it's better that way. I mean, a lot of people were pretty upset when Boom was first announced about how it was going to replace the main series but after SEGA has said several times that it won't, people were willing to accept it.

So to all of sudden, add Sticks into the main series wouldn't really make sense and quite frankly, there's no reason to add her in it. I mean, the main series rarely even use the most of the main cast nowadays and when they do, they don't really do a whole lot (here's hoping Project 2017 changes that) so I don't really see what would change if Sticks was added to the mix. I like to think the reason why Sticks shouldn't be part of the main series is for the same reason why characters from Archie or previous Sonic cartoons shouldn't be added, they work within their universe and if you try to add them in to the main series; you either need to change the cast to accommodate for that character or change the character to make them work, either way is going to cause a good amount of outrage.

You're gonna need to really convince me why she should be added and how she can really add to the main series because, just saying "just cause" isn't good enough. It's fine to have opinions but atleast take the time to REALLY consider how it would work because I don't see it.

Sticks works best in the Boom universe and ONLY the Boom universe.

9 hours ago, Soni.exe said:

I'm pretty sure that SEGA won't consider adding elements or characters from Boom into the main series because the main series and Boom have been established to be two different entities and from the looks of it, it's better that way. I mean, a lot of people were pretty upset when Boom was first announced about how it was going to replace the main series but after SEGA has said several times that it won't, people were willing to accept it.

So to all of sudden, add Sticks into the main series wouldn't really make sense and quite frankly, there's no reason to add her in it. I mean, the main series rarely even use the most of the main cast nowadays and when they do, they don't really do a whole lot (here's hoping Project 2017 changes that) so I don't really see what would change if Sticks was added to the mix. I like to think the reason why Sticks shouldn't be part of the main series is for the same reason why characters from Archie or previous Sonic cartoons shouldn't be added, they work within their universe and if you try to add them in to the main series; you either need to change the cast to accommodate for that character or change the character to make them work, either way is going to cause a good amount of outrage.

You're gonna need to really convince me why she should be added and how she can really add to the main series because, just saying "just cause" isn't good enough. It's fine to have opinions but atleast take the time to REALLY consider how it would work because I don't see it.

Agreed 100-%, dude.

And another thing: Considering Sticks is the only major character to come out of Boom, and that she really helps define Boom as a whole, if she was to be added into the main series, what would make Boom so special? What other exclusive characters does it have to be proud of? Fastidious Beaver? Comedy Chimp? Dave the Intern? Lyric?

Don't get me wrong: all of those guys are great in their own rights except Lyric, but none of them has the same level of charm or recognizability as Sticks. Bring her into main!Sonic, and Boom has very little reason to exist as its own thing.

I didn't read the post you wrote above mine. I thought I was adding onto all the clear reasons why arbitrarily giving a profile to a character didn't matter. My mistake. 

Should have known something was up when you see a post start off with those condescending three dots.

27 minutes ago, Forte-the-Bell-Tolls said:

Agreed 100-%, dude.

And another thing: Considering Sticks is the only major character to come out of Boom, and that she really helps define Boom as a whole, if she was to be added into the main series, what would make Boom so special? What other exclusive characters does it have to be proud of? Fastidious Beaver? Comedy Chimp? Dave the Intern? Lyric?

Don't get me wrong: all of those guys are great in their own rights except Lyric, but none of them has the same level of charm or recognizability as Sticks. Bring her into main!Sonic, and Boom has very little reason to exist as its own thing.

No more than the lesser alternate continuities. Sticks is still clearly the symbol character, with most of the rest being far lower. And remember that Sticks is a Sonic Team design. And also, I disagree about most of the exclusive having any charm at all...

17 minutes ago, Forte-the-Bell-Tolls said:

And another thing: Considering Sticks is the only major character to come out of Boom, and that she really helps define Boom as a whole, if she was to be added into the main series, what would make Boom so special?

Sticks is basically a side main character in Sonic Boom... she's not really super focused on much. To almost Imply Sonic Boom can't exist without her being exclusive to it and that she is the only real thing to give Sonic Boom it's own identity is nonsense.

9 hours ago, Soni.exe said:

I and nobody NEEDS to convince you of anything. Frankly your posts about this subject look like you just don't personally want her put into the main games more then it does you having solid logic for why she won't. And I highly disagree with the concept that Sticks only works as a Sonic Boom character. Any character can be made to work in a story if the creator so chooses to do so, and Sonic Team are not above doing whatever they feel like if it suits them at the time. Am I saying Sticks will be added to the main series later? No I am not, but the possibility is there still no matter what you want to believe.

1 hour ago, Lord-Dreamerz said:

I and nobody NEEDS to convince you of anything. Frankly your posts about this subject look like you just don't personally want her put into the main games more then it does you having solid logic for why she won't. And I highly disagree with the concept that Sticks only works as a Sonic Boom character. Any character can be made to work in a story if the creator so chooses to do so, and Sonic Team are not above doing whatever they feel like if it suits them at the time. Am I saying Sticks will be added to the main series later? No I am not, but the possibility is there still no matter what you want to believe.

Yeah, I initially thought that the conversation was about the reasons she had a profile. I didn't think anyone here was actually trying to argue for her to be in the main series. At least, I didn't see anyone trying to do that.