Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

Yeah I noticed, lately they've been posting hints and final results on that account. I wonder what's next for these wallpapers, I'm hoping they use this drawing style with more dynamic poses, with more characters, taking a break for the usual Cream, Blaze, Silver, Rouge and even Sticks who get one every year and give some attention to Vector, Espio, Charmy, Jet, Wave, Omega, Big, Metal Sonic, the Chao and perhaps Super Sonic.

Oh, they changed the style again.

I really like this, it's been a while since we've seen a style with clean line art like this. Kinda looks like some amalgamation of the Adventure, Battle and Riders style. Though it makes me wonder why they don't just go with the actual 'Sonic Adventure' style rather than something so close to it.

On 12/20/2017 at 11:33 PM, Fusion-Ellipsis said:

It's here! 

wallpaper_157_tails_12_pc.png

wallpaper_157_tails_12_sp.png

The style looks interesting. It's like the older wallpapers with the circular stuff, yet it has some few new elements to it and the comic style looks nice on the character! 

The shading also reminds me of the art from the Sonic Riders game. Which is a nice touch to this tbh.

Comic Style...Think I'll use that. Thanks!

Here is the resized wallpaper for December 2017 (Comic Style Tails):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c36kcuya11xgv5x/wp183_Sizes.zip

And if you want any wallpapers from 2011-present:
[click me!]

On 12/21/2017 at 1:33 AM, Fusion-Ellipsis said:

It's here! 

wallpaper_157_tails_12_pc.png

wallpaper_157_tails_12_sp.png

The style looks interesting. It's like the older wallpapers with the circular stuff, yet it has some few new elements to it and the comic style looks nice on the character! 

The shading also reminds me of the art from the Sonic Riders game. Which is a nice touch to this tbh.

Ohhh, I love this so much!!! How cute!