Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

On 4/19/2018 at 1:59 AM, Jack the Maniac said:

DbIJHUXVMAAfpU6.jpeg

Man, now this is an awesome Wallpaper! nice to see the big red death machine get his own wallpaper for a change.

Here is the resized wallpaper for April 2018 (Comic Style Omega):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ldif1wv2sxjjq91/wp187_Sizes.zip

And if you want any wallpapers from 2011-present:
[click me!]

I find it odd that Omega's background is pink though... it seems Omega on Amy's wallpaper (may be my low quality PC monitor distorting colors, though). Shadow already took the gray and Knuckles is the red one, yellow  wouldn't fit enough, and Tails (I suppose darker grey is Infinite's stuff, or Eggman).

Yeah, even if it's probably a bit unfitting, yellow would have been the best choice, since Tails is kinda orange, something between yellow and orange; but then, Ray and Super Sonic may happen and the problem is still there.

It's a mess.

On 5/21/2018 at 3:00 AM, Jack the Maniac said:

Thanks Twitter feed! Oh, and nice pose, Sonic!

wallpaper_162_sonic_21_pc.png

Sorry for the lateness, went on a well deserved internet vacation! this is an awesome shade of blue btw.

Here is your resized wallpaper for May 2018 (Comic Style Sonic The Hedgehog):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6fg8mva2uc5v3lc/wp188_Sizes.zip/file

And if you want all wallpapers from 2011-present:
[click me!]

39 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

They've been going since at least 2007. 

Problem I find is that the character prioritising still feels like it's based on 2007 instead of a decade later. 

Wouldn't it be Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Tails, Sonic, Sonic, Eggman, Sonic, Sonic, Tails..etc?

52 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Problem I find is that the character prioritising still feels like it's based on 2007 instead of a decade later. 

You mean character relevance feels like it's based on 2007 instead of a decade later?

6 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

I don't see how that is a problem since currently the only prioritized characters in the franchise are Sonic, Clasic Sonic, Tails and Eggman.

At least the others are getting something with these pictures.

3 minutes ago, Skull Leader said:

I don't see how that is a problem since currently the only prioritized characters in the franchise are Sonic, Clasic Sonic, Tails and Eggman.

At least the others are getting something with these pictures.

Don't forget Shadow, between Forces, TSR and possibly Smash Ultimate. I know most of you dislike him though. I still think Knuckles, Rouge, Omega, Silver,  Vector, Charmy, Espio and possibly Amy are getting some bits recently.

11 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

What I meant was the likes of Cream getting as much priority as she does when her importance has gone downhill since 2007. This wasn't about Sola Sonica. 

Doesn't see why she can't get some focus with these art pieces. 

6 hours ago, Flame Lance said:

Here are the new Blaze wallpapers! :D

Computer Wallpaper:

wallpaper_163_blaze_11_pc.png

Phone Wallpaper (link): http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/enjoy/image/wallpaper_163_blaze_11_sp.png

Oh yeah baby sweet! Another awesome Blaze wallpaper to add to my collection. I always look forward to these of her every year. :3

2 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Doesn't see why she can't get some focus with these art pieces. 

She can get some, but she keeps getting it year on year when characters that are equal or even higher in standings as her (I think Omega is equal for now) seldom get them. She needs to be less frequent at this point, and let other tertiaries get a go (heck, how about a Storm standalone to follow from Jet and Wave for example). 

On 6/20/2018 at 1:26 AM, Flame Lance said:

Here are the new Blaze wallpapers! :D

Computer Wallpaper:

wallpaper_163_blaze_11_pc.png

Phone Wallpaper (link): http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/enjoy/image/wallpaper_163_blaze_11_sp.png

Sorry I'm late on this, I had a real fucked up last month.

Here is the resized wallpaper for June 2018 (Comic Style Blaze):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ikwncbxm3vuex9/wp189_Sizes.zip

And if you want all wallpapers from 2011-present:
[click me!]

On 6/20/2018 at 11:56 AM, VEDJ-F said:

She can get some, but she keeps getting it year on year when characters that are equal or even higher in standings as her (I think Omega is equal for now) seldom get them. She needs to be less frequent at this point, and let other tertiaries get a go (heck, how about a Storm standalone to follow from Jet and Wave for example). 

Really now? That's...really...something.

Especially considering the inverse elsewhere as of late.

Japan is a weird country for finding out who's on top as the most popular character and America is a close second, poll says Sonic and Shadow, but sites like pixiv and 2ch have tails and rouge as the most drawn characters after Sonic and Shadow even pairing wise. I'm just lost, maybe thats the west and Tails is more loved here than Shadow is over there. But Rouge?

Vote in the popularity poll...

https://sega.jp/special/sega-vote/

It comes with short character bios (translations by Google Translate - which is obviously terrible - seriously it calls Tails a "girlfriend" which will do great with that old rumor)

ソニック
自由気ままが大好きで、曲がったことが大キライ。少し短気なところもあるけれど、困った人がいると放っておけない優しさも持っている。とにかくジッとしてなんかいられない史上最速のハリネズミ。

Sonic
I love freedom and I feel great about being bent. Although there are places that are a bit short-lived, there are gentleness that you can not ignore if you have troubled people. Anyhow the fastest hedgehog in history that can not be sought as a jig.

テイルス
2本のシッポを持つ心優しい子ギツネ。シッポを回転させて空を飛ぶことができる。機械いじりが大好きでいろんなメカを開発してソニックをサポートする。ソニックにとってはかわいい弟分。

Tails
A gentle girlfriend with two scoops. You can fly in the sky by rotating the shippo. I love machine tinkering and develop various mechanisms to support Sonic. Cute brother for Sonic.

ナックルズ
豪快パワフルなハリモグラ。ソニックのライバルでありケンカ友達。ソニックが「風」ならば、彼はひとつところにとどまるべく定められた「山」。一本気で生真面目な性格のため、だまされやすい一面もある。

Knuckles
Amazingly powerful Harimogura. Sonic's rival and fight friends. If Sonic is "Wind", he is a "mountain" determined to stay in one place. Because it is single-serious and serious personality, there is also one side that is easily deceived.

シャドウ
ソニックとうりふたつの姿を持つ黒きハリネズミ。Dr.エッグマンの祖父プロフェッサージェラルドによって生みだされた究極生命体。目的のためには手段を選ばない危ういまでの純粋さを持っている。

shadow
Black hedgehog with sonic and spiritual appearance. Dr. Eggman's grandfather is the ultimate creature created by Professor Gerald. For pursuit of purpose it has purity up to the danger of choosing the means.

エミー
いつも元気で明るいムードメーカー的な女の子。さらに勝ち気で行動力バツグン。いざというときは、どこからともなく愛用のピコピコハンマーを取り出してはオトコ顔負けの活躍をすることも。

Emmy
Always a healthy and bright mood maker-like girl. Better yet more vigorous action power. In case of emergency, taking out favorite pico picoh hammer from anywhere and playing an active part.

Dr.エッグマン
自分勝手でわがままな、自称悪の天才科学者。三度の飯よりメカが好き。IQは300の科学者だが、人の迷惑をかえりみず世界をエッグマンランドにしてしまおうともくろんでいる。決してあきらめないコりない男。

Dr. Eggman
Selfish selfish proponent genius scientist. I like mechanics more than three times of rice. IQ is 300 scientists, but I'm trying to make the world an eggman land without bothering others. A man who never gives up and does not cooperate.

Can someone give a better translation?

Of note... Currently Sonic is winning but not by much, Shadow is a close second, Knuckles is a bit of a distance back in third, Tails not to far off from Knuckles in fourth, Amy is getting hammered into fifth (pun not intended), and Eggman is getting pretty much destroyed in last.

3 hours ago, Dash Speed said:

Japan is a weird country for finding out who's on top as the most popular character and America is a close second, poll says Sonic and Shadow, but sites like pixiv and 2ch have tails and rouge as the most drawn characters after Sonic and Shadow even pairing wise. I'm just lost, maybe thats the west and Tails is more loved here than Shadow is over there. But Rouge?

We've said in a different topic that how much they're drawn doesn't hold sway over popularity in this particular case. 

Spoiler
Just now, Darth InVaders said:

Vote in the popularity poll...

https://sega.jp/special/sega-vote/

It comes with short character bios (translations by Google Translate - which is obviously terrible - seriously it calls Tails a "girlfriend" which will do great with that old rumor)

ソニック
自由気ままが大好きで、曲がったことが大キライ。少し短気なところもあるけれど、困った人がいると放っておけない優しさも持っている。とにかくジッとしてなんかいられない史上最速のハリネズミ。

Sonic
I love freedom and I feel great about being bent. Although there are places that are a bit short-lived, there are gentleness that you can not ignore if you have troubled people. Anyhow the fastest hedgehog in history that can not be sought as a jig.

テイルス
2本のシッポを持つ心優しい子ギツネ。シッポを回転させて空を飛ぶことができる。機械いじりが大好きでいろんなメカを開発してソニックをサポートする。ソニックにとってはかわいい弟分。

Tails
A gentle girlfriend with two scoops. You can fly in the sky by rotating the shippo. I love machine tinkering and develop various mechanisms to support Sonic. Cute brother for Sonic.

ナックルズ
豪快パワフルなハリモグラ。ソニックのライバルでありケンカ友達。ソニックが「風」ならば、彼はひとつところにとどまるべく定められた「山」。一本気で生真面目な性格のため、だまされやすい一面もある。

Knuckles
Amazingly powerful Harimogura. Sonic's rival and fight friends. If Sonic is "Wind", he is a "mountain" determined to stay in one place. Because it is single-serious and serious personality, there is also one side that is easily deceived.

シャドウ
ソニックとうりふたつの姿を持つ黒きハリネズミ。Dr.エッグマンの祖父プロフェッサージェラルドによって生みだされた究極生命体。目的のためには手段を選ばない危ういまでの純粋さを持っている。

shadow
Black hedgehog with sonic and spiritual appearance. Dr. Eggman's grandfather is the ultimate creature created by Professor Gerald. For pursuit of purpose it has purity up to the danger of choosing the means.

エミー
いつも元気で明るいムードメーカー的な女の子。さらに勝ち気で行動力バツグン。いざというときは、どこからともなく愛用のピコピコハンマーを取り出してはオトコ顔負けの活躍をすることも。

Emmy
Always a healthy and bright mood maker-like girl. Better yet more vigorous action power. In case of emergency, taking out favorite pico picoh hammer from anywhere and playing an active part.

Dr.エッグマン
自分勝手でわがままな、自称悪の天才科学者。三度の飯よりメカが好き。IQは300の科学者だが、人の迷惑をかえりみず世界をエッグマンランドにしてしまおうともくろんでいる。決してあきらめないコりない男。

Dr. Eggman
Selfish selfish proponent genius scientist. I like mechanics more than three times of rice. IQ is 300 scientists, but I'm trying to make the world an eggman land without bothering others. A man who never gives up and does not cooperate.

Can someone give a better translation?

Of note... Currently Sonic is winning but not by much, Shadow is a close second, Knuckles is a bit of a distance back in third, Tails not to far off from Knuckles in fourth, Amy is getting hammered into fifth (pun not intended), and Eggman is getting pretty much destroyed in last.

Look like its Sonic & Shadow 1st, Tails & Knuckles are 2nd, Amy's 3rd and Eggman is in another time zone!   

And I love the translated line for Amy - "Emmy A girl who is always cheerful and cheerful mood maker. In addition, the action power is distinguished in minded. In a pinch, you can take out a Pikopiko hammer of your favorite from nowhere and to play an active part of the man shame.".

An active part of the man shame, I feeling really good about what she might say in Team Sonic Racing now!