Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

6 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

We've said in a different topic that how much they're drawn doesn't hold sway over popularity in this particular case. 

Why not, they wouldn't be drawn if the artist didn't like them enough to draw. It shows people who care about these characters have a ton of character preference for the artist.

And also I can't believe their still calling Knuxs Sonics rival even though it's obviously sonic now.

Oh, I had a blast while reading those translations, gotta love Google Translate. 😂

Someone seriously needs to make some fanart out of this...

14 hours ago, Darth InVaders said:

Dr. Eggman's grandfather is the ultimate creature created by Professor Gerald.

Or the fact that IQ can be measured in scientists too, fair enough it could be okay if we define a standard scientist, like with feet and such measures... it could be possible theoretically speaking.

But I find it hard to see he's trying to make the world an eggman land without bothering others, since he's pretty much always bothers others while doing it. Gotta love to see his point of view from time to time.

... ... ...

It seems like Tails isn't too big(~1/3 from the percentage of votes the first and second both individually have), which I suppose isn't really anything new. But well, it pretty much works with every TV show/comic/whatever I find myself liking very much; the characters I grow attached to aren't really the biggest ones. At best they get into top 5 just barely or something, I've grown used to it.

And to be honest, it means I don't have to share so much as others do. 😃

7 hours ago, Dash Speed said:

And also I can't believe their still calling Knuxs Sonics rival even though it's obviously sonic now.

"I'm my own worst enemy!"

V Sonic I love freedom and I feel great about being bent.

Toadsworth in G Major: UUUUUUUMMMMM...

Tails
A gentle girlfriend with two scoops. You can fly in the sky by rotating the shippo. 

Millie "Scoops" Plower!

Also, whaddya know, Inuyasha really does have a Tails.

shadow Black hedgehog with sonic and spiritual appearance. For pursuit of purpose it has purity up to the danger of choosing the means.

Huh. Guess Sonic is a way of life.

Emmy Always a healthy and bright mood maker-like girl.

...Nah.

IQ is 300 scientists, 

Sounds like a compliment Cubot would come up with.

Of note... Currently Sonic is winning but not by much, Shadow is a close second, Knuckles is a bit of a distance back in third, Tails not to far off from Knuckles in fourth, Amy is getting hammered into fifth (pun not intended), and Eggman is getting pretty much destroyed in last.

Wait, Eggman is last? Dang, poor doc.

15 hours ago, Darth InVaders said:

Emmy

Always a healthy and bright mood maker-like girl. 

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

...Nah.

(If only the concept of a courageous, well-adjusted Sonic fan wasn't so damn difficult for the writers to grasp)

2 hours ago, BlueSky said:

It seems like Tails isn't too big(~1/3 from the percentage of votes the first and second both individually have), which I suppose isn't really anything new. But well, it pretty much works with every TV show/comic/whatever I find myself liking very much; the characters I grow attached to aren't really the biggest ones. At best they get into top 5 just barely or something, I've grown used to it.

And to be honest, it means I don't have to share so much as others do. 😃

I relate to this a lot. Amy and Eggman may be on the last places, but they'll always be my favorites, and that's something no amount of polls favoring the others will ever change nor make me like them less.

Also agree on that last bit too. I remember back in 2010 when I played S&SASR how in the online races everyone would go after Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, etc while I almost always had Amy and Big perfectly available for me without worrying that other players would pick them. XD

17 hours ago, Darth InVaders said:

Emmy

Always a healthy and bright mood maker-like girl.

3 hours ago, DabigRG said:

...Nah.

2 hours ago, Scape said:

(If only the concept of a courageous, well-adjusted Sonic fan wasn't so damn difficult for the writers to grasp)

Gonna go ahead a clarify this even though the Sweeper has already passed by and say that I was referring to a pun/joke I could've made with that description, but decided not to.

8 hours ago, Skull Leader said:

...but they'll always be my favorites, and that's something no amount of polls favoring the others will ever change nor make me like them less.

I feel like this is something that should never have to be said.

"Opinion won't be swayed by popularity poll"...because it's other people's opinions anyway.

On 7/20/2018 at 4:24 AM, Neo Fusion Ellipsis said:

Knock knock.

wallpaper_164_nuckles_13_sp.png

wallpaper_164_nuckles_13_pc.png

Rad Red has got a really cool pose here. think I'll make this one a new wallpaper of mine for awhile.

Here is your resized wallpaper for July 2018 (Comic Style Knuckles):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z3l34ke8l1as33d/wp190_Sizes.zip/file

And if you want any wallpapers from 2011-present:
[click me!]

Sorry this is soo late btw, my motivation for anything as of late has been low.

Vector, huh? It's been some time seen we've seen him on a wallpaper, so that's cool. However, I'm a little worried about Sticks and her fate, since there's only three wallpapers left and there's no way two of them aren't Rouge and Silver. The third is likely Eggman, though there have been years with no Eggman wallpaper. I like the variety and seeing characters like Omega and Vector get some long awaited love is nice, but darn it if I'm not still rooting for a Sticks wallpaper since she's seen one every year since her debut, if I am not mistaken, and if she doesn't see one this year I'm going to fear if it's a sign of an attempt to slowly phase her out since Boom is pretty much dead. 😕 

On 8/21/2018 at 5:54 AM, Red said:

It's Vector! Really love the pose here!

DlHw7iVU0AAOYfQ.jpg:large

Again, nice pose! I'm glad they are doing something alittle different then just standard poses this year.

Here is the resized wallpaper for August 2018 (Comic Style Vector):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/l99jqav9qdzf515/wp191_Sizes.zip/file

And if you want any wallpapers from 2011-present:
[click me!]

56 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

What, the diva snap except backwards?

Yeah, I couldn't help but think of that as well.

No, his other hand. For some reason, a huge number of the art on these calendars has the characters holding one of their hands flat in a very unnatural way.