Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Rivals, and Sonic Rivals 2. Admittedly, the last two are not as well known since most Sonic fans concentrate on the Nintendo systems, since that's where most of the Sonic games are.

I guess playable characters then? They put in only playable characters? Chip was slightly playable in the final boss. =o

EDIT: nevermind...I realized Marine and some others were never playable... >.>;;

Edited by Spicylicious

Um..Eggman Nega appeared in both Rivals games. Only he was a descendant of Eggman for some reason, and he never teamed up with him either.

Yeah, and that (along with Blaze's presence in Next-Gen Sonic) has caused a massive continuity error. One minute, Nega is Robotnik's counterpart from another dimension, and next, he's his descendant from 200 years into the future.

Edited by Scorch

I fukken hate the deal with Rush/Rivals/2006, it's basically made any previous awesomeness about Blaze and Nega completely confusing and contradictory, I hope they clear it up soon.

As for Chip returning, even if there was a Sonic Unleashed 2, would it really be "the revenge of Dark Gaia"? Because to me that just sounds really stupid, and it's the only reason I can ever see Chip appearing again outside of party games.

As for Chip returning, even if there was a Sonic Unleashed 2, would it really be "the revenge of Dark Gaia"? Because to me that just sounds really stupid, and it's the only reason I can ever see Chip appearing again outside of party games.

It is stupid, but this is Sega. Except for the recent Black Knight, the 3 or 4 previous titles had cheezy endings. It is possible for Dark Gaia and Chip to come back, they can put up a story about it. I'm against this too but...you never know. And there could be some "Chip" fans that will beg Sega to put him back in the series, just like they did with Shadow.

Chip's gender is obviously male but...yeah...why did they put it as unknown? o.O

They could also use a loophole-after all, other series have done so. ;)

Thank you Thrippa ^^ I see, so NIDS is most likely a variant of PID after all. It makes more sense than an aquired form because Maria herself doesn't seem to remember Earth at all, and she's quite young so she should have some memory if she was there, unless she was infected at a very young age (but then, it's unlikely for her parents/guardian to keep her anywhere near infected people). ((Right now I was more focused on Wikipedia, and I don't really remember any other sources besides fansites, sorry (_ _); ))

Anyway, isn't it frighteningly ironical... Prof. Gerald managed to create an immortal life form, but he wasn't able to cure his own granddaughter from an illness. I'm pretty sure he would if he had the time, but that would probably mean finding a cure for every illness, thus providing humanity a way of immortalising themselves. The results would be most likely disastrous. I immagine that's why Shadow doesn't use his powers to go back in time to save his 'family', but then how come nobody ever seemed to show interest in his immortality? Eggman could have easily captured all the data back when Shadow was sealed in his base, and could have applied some of it to himself... Maybe he did think of that, but good ol'Doc prefers more moral ways of conquering the world... :D (conquering the world moral?) :P Maybe others don't make research on Shadow because they lack the information, or are just frightened of his reaction ("Hya Shadow, could you please get into the capsule and stand still for some time so we can copy whatever makes you immortal, oh, and, don't worry if we accidentaly kill you!")...

Darn, I just have a thing about writing essays on irrelevant stuff :P I shall courtsey to anyone who shall read this block of text nevertheless. \(^ ^)/ (too much reading of Carroll's work). @¬@

I fukken hate the deal with Rush/Rivals/2006, it's basically made any previous awesomeness about Blaze and Nega completely confusing and contradictory, I hope they clear it up soon.

I really don't like all the inconsistency, either (I'm guessing it started through miscommunication between Sonic Team and Dimps), but I feel a bit better about it since Marine's introduction. At least if Rivals and 06 is ignored, Blaze's world works pretty well as a mirror universe to Sonic's, with Blaze as Sonic, Marine as Tails, Nega as...well, the obvious, and the Sol Emeralds resembling the old Mega Drive Chaos Emeralds.

Do you think there'll be a Merlina one? I would like a Shahra, Elise and Merlina one... it'd look realy weird though!

Why isn't Nega up yet? At least I don't remember seeing him on there...

And a Maria and Gerald one... :P

And a Maria and Gerald one... :P

Ah how could I forget...

If they're adding characters like Chip who will possibly only get one appearance, I don't know why they wouldn't add characters like Maria and Gerald, despite both being dead...

Edited by SuperLink

Ah how could I forget...

If they're adding characters like Chip who will possibly only get one appearance, I don't know why they wouldn't add characters like Maria and Gerald, despite both being dead...

(_ _) Hopefully they'll add them soon. Chaos and Tikal got their profiles after Silver after all...

As did Emerl and Metal Sonic (_ _ );;;

Edited by Yume

I'll be happy to see Tails, of course... but his role in SatBK was so minor, I'm surprised if it's him. Still, not complaining if it is!

I hope they mention his little sling shot from the multiplayer that shot bombs.:D