Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

Screw the Tamagotchi, I want the cushions!! And the bandada!! ˚¬˚ They look awesome (_ _) why must I live not in Japan!! ς>⌂< ( T - T )

I've got to learn how to iron on things. And make my own bandana. >-<

Aaaand this month's wallpaper is BK Knuckles, I *did not* see that one coming -_-. I hope they end these BK themed wallpapers now and move back to actual characters. If Tails had a BK wallpaper but played a tiny role in the game perhaps they just wanted to have Sonic, Tails and Knuckles highlighted sketch wallpapers but felt normal Sonic, Tails and Knuckles were too predictable? I don't know, I've just woken up, this post probably makes no sense -_-

Aaaand this month's wallpaper is BK Knuckles, I *did not* see that one coming -_-. I hope they end these BK themed wallpapers now and move back to actual characters.

My guess is they will do that once they finish the other 2 knights of the round table wallpapers (I hope there isnt any more after that) or the next Sonic game is announced.

Also like Proffesor J I've been quite dissapointed with the wallpaper line-up recently. I know they usually do one wallpaper for a character thats in a newly released game but not a 3 month (Probably going to be at least 5 months by the end of it) segment on them

In July or August I think we'll get Shade, hopefully along with a profile too. Chronicles comes out on the 6th of August there (almost a year later than us) so it seems like a safe bet. Until then, I think we'll be seeing the rest of the characters from Black Knight.

In July or August I think we'll get Shade, hopefully along with a profile too. Chronicles comes out on the 6th of August there (almost a year later than us) so it seems like a safe bet. Until then, I think we'll be seeing the rest of the characters from Black Knight.

I hope so, it'd be nice to find out more information about her. Until then we'll have to put up with the Black Knight Wallpapers <_<

Mmm, that makes since. Though admittedly, I figured we'd be getting Merlina before any of the others. Merlina will probably be last, then, I'm guessing, and then we'll get Shade for Sonic Chronicles. And then we'll get profiles for the two of them. (Hopefully...).

So Gawain is next? Interesting.

EDIT: Okay, so where does everyone get BK Knuckles from? At least the previous preview picture LOOKED like Blacksmith. Knuckles here doesn't have the helmet, the armor, or more importantly, the swords. Now, I suppose it just might not be visible in the preview, but... it doesn't look anything like Gawain, while the past two months it was clearly BK Sonic and Tails (Blacksmith).

Edited by UltimaHedgie

EDIT: Okay, so where does everyone get BK Knuckles from? At least the previous preview picture LOOKED like Blacksmith. Knuckles here doesn't have the helmet, the armor, or more importantly, the swords. Now, I suppose it just might not be visible in the preview, but... it doesn't look anything like Gawain, while the past two months it was clearly BK Sonic and Tails (Blacksmith).

It could be Sinbad for all we know. Bottom line is we're clearly getting ANOTHER "Knuckles" wallpaper. And that sucks.

Yeah, looks like regular Knuckles.

but to think, with a simple aura it could be super Knuckles.

Kinda hard to convey in a sketch though.

I still want Eggman Nega, though Excalibur Sonic would be nice

Actually, I'd prefer normal Knuckles to BK Knuckles, at least then we'd know the BK Wallpapers are over. Though I guess that proves my theory that these sketches with highlights are seperate to the normal sketch wallpapers which means we can probably expect Amy or at a long shot Eggman (PLEASE) next month. Human characters like Maria, Sharah and Merlina I doubt we'll ever see as profiles, I don't think it was Uekawa who designed those characters in the first place (though correct me if I'm wrong) and I can't see how they'd work in SA style without ending up looking like something out of Billy Hatcher.

Is it just me?, or that Knuckles pic looks like the 3D art from SA:DX?

Actually, it looks more like his Rider's art to me. I really wanted a Gawain wallpaper, though. D=

post-648-1240005521_thumb.jpg

Here he is~ ♥

I love it, it's definitely going to be on my desktop next month! That is just the cutest face he has ♥♥♥ Such an adorable expression! Though, is it me or is his muzzle a bit... flat? Looks like he doesn't have the little snout he usually does. Even so, it's an adorable wallpaper! ♥ Yay Knuxie~