Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

Definitely Shadow, you can see one of his red-tipped quills in the second shot.

I have no idea what he's dressed up as though. The white bandages in the third picture makes me guess he's going as a mummy, but then I see some sort of bat-wings in the second picture. Maybe he's going as an bandaged Batman?

Sonic Channel is doing things that should have been a norm for games. I mean, lots of characters living their lives and sometimes having fun by going outside, shopping, having a rest in the woods or dressing up for Halloween.

Instead we get lonely Sonic with his best-nerd-friend Tails and occasionally see a couple of other characters saying something stupid like "this looks like a homing shot". Oh and wisps, because the wisps are so much better friends than Sonic's old friends.

Nevermind that. I'm really looking forward to the new wallpaper!smile.png

Edited by ArtFenix

Hm, I'd say Shadow's supposed to be dressed as a mummy, but those bat wings kinda throws that into question. Perhaps he's dressing as an amalgamation of the typical "Halloween horrors"?

Instead we get lonely Sonic with his best-nerd-friend Tails and occasionally see a couple of other characters saying something stupid like "this looks like a homing shot". Oh and wisps, because the wisps are so much better friends than Sonic's old friends.

Man, please -- please -- refrain from bringing this mess here. This thread is perfectly fine as is...

Third pic reminds me of this:

v1v4.jpg

Of course it won´t be probably the same, just wanted to point it out as a silly curiosity.

I´m curious to see what will he be holding in his left arm (as he will be holding the cndy bag in his right one) as for what will he be wearing in his head.

Edited by Ristar

Hm, I'd say Shadow's supposed to be dressed as a mummy, but those bat wings kinda throws that into question. Perhaps he's dressing as an amalgamation of the typical "Halloween horrors"?

Probably.

I could see him Frankenstein-ing together 3 or 4 costumes just for the heck of it. That oddly sounds like a very "Shadow" thing to do on Halloween.

DAT VAMPIRE COSTUME! DAT LANTERN! DAT CHAO SIDEKICK! DAT IDEA OF SHADOW KNOCKING ON PEOPLE'S DOORS AND ASKING FOR CANDY! Something this awesome and festive is enough to make me change my wallpaper for the first time in MONTHS. So I did. My laptop is officially in Halloween mode! biggrin.png

This year's wallpapers are definitely the best so far. Makes me wonder how they plan on topping them next year.

Edited by CC14 the Franken Frog

Aaaaaaaaw it´s Shadow Chao!!! How cute!!! *screams a lot*

Didn´t expect Shadow Chao at all. Shadow is also cool! I might put it as my desktop picture.

Edited by Ristar

Halloweeny stuff~

b800oz.jpg

...with a Shadow chao! 8D Totally didn't expect a chao other than Cheese to appear in a wallpaper, much less any official artwork. ohmy.png Nice touch, I guess?

"It's like stealing candy from a baby!"

I've been wanting to be the first person to post a new wallpaper, but got beaten everytime. jkjk

I AM THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM...EVEN THOUGH AS A VAMPIRE I'M TECHNICALLY UNDEAD

tumblr_mab9w71jcq1roolds.gif

I keep wondering what he did to his arm.  It's the only bandage there; I'd think that if it were part of the costume he's have a few more on his calves or forearms or something.

Maybe that's supposed to be where he got bitten.