Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

I would love it, partly because we'd get to see them in the sketchy art style of the artist (his name eludes me at the mo), but at the same time I doubt it. I thought that October's wallpaper would be best suited for them since they're basically Japanese demons (Halloween 'n all) and Lost World comes out in October, but as we've seen, Shadow got it instead.

Well then, looking forward to that Deadly Six Wallpaper too!

As for this wallpaper...

"C'mon Sonic Channel! Stop making me have to change wallpapers! They're all so gorgeous!" Seriously though, this was a fantastic year for wallpapers so far. This one is no exception. The image of Ultimate Grump here trick or treating by itself is enough to sell this to me, but it's all of these little touches that really make me smile. His fur patterned cape, the arm bandage, and the Shadow Chao by his side...they make this wallpaper all the better.

The only characters we haven't seen yet are Rouge and Blaze. I can see Blaze heating up a fireplace or set up near a big meal for Thanksgiving, or Rouge with a huge sack of presents for Christmas.

I take 1 week off and a bitchin wallpaper flows in. love shadow when hes not just angry posing.

~~~~~~

Here is the wallpaper for September 2012 (Halloween Shadow):

http://www.mediafire.com/?5lxp1c1674ycp07

And if you want any wallpapers from the last months or year:

[Click me!]

~~~~~~

I Should make a refresher post on what I do here in this topic since its been almost 2 years since I've been doing this and we have had an influx of new members since then.

Since Jan. 2011, Sonic Channel stopped supporting wallpapers in their old screen sizes and only support the 1900x1200 screen size, which is common now a days and I can understand this decision. my goal is to have every Sonic Channel wallpaper since #111 resized to their original supported sizes too so we can have more then 1 size variant handy, I still use a 1024x768 screen so thats my own reason behind this.

Each of these wallpapers are numbered by their Sonic Channel order. this month with Shadow is #132, so if you want to know what any Wallpaper is by their number, feel free to PM me and I will tell you which one it is.

"wp-SP1" is a special variant I was asked to do of Sally in 2012 wallpaper style, feel free to take a look at the original:

~http://e-122-psi.deviantart.com/art/S-C-Redesigned-Sally-Wallpaper-333467312

~http://e-122-psi.deviantart.com/art/S-C-Sally-Alternate-Wallpaper-333667093

There, explained. now new people know I'm not just some nut that posts links every month.

Edited by goku262002

That has to be one of the best things ever. And Im not exactly a fan of Shadow!! you gotta love that they included the dark omochao (shadow chao) after all this time I never expected to see official Uekawa style art of it! Awesome overall!

Ninja´d derp herp

Well, the typical Uekawa pose kinda ruins it for me, but the wallpaper isn´t that bad at all. I mean, I love´s Blaze expression there, and look at her "new" clothes! I guess Autumn really suits her.

Edited by Ristar