Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

Yep, we finally see the mantle that the '06 character summary claimed she was never without . . . which never appeared any any game including that one.

All the wallpapers this year have been great.  I hope December can round it out nicely.  Santa Eggman sounds like a good idea to me, too.

Ah, that's the first time we've seen her cape in a good while... possibly the first time outside of concept art?

Indeed it is. She was supposed to have it in Sonic Rush and I think 06, but they scrapped it.

So far we never seen it in-game yet. 

Indeed it is. She was supposed to have it in Sonic Rush and I think 06, but they scrapped it.

So far we never seen it in-game yet. 

Yeah. That sounds about right. I dug through my old files and found the concept art I mentioned before.

post-112-0-06111300-1382411865_thumb.png

(huh, I wonder why they changed the color)

Either way, this would be our first "official" look at the cape, so this is a pretty big deal... at least for me anyway. ^^

That thing with the regular headphones on Sonic characters is a thing I'm also noticing a lot in fan works.

There's a joke in there somewhere about Sonic and beats but I don't feel like making it. PS don't buy beats.

Implying she is not stealing the gifts of all the children of earth and Sonic teams up with Santa Claus (who has been kidnapped by Eggman while he takes his place) to stop her.

Make it happen Sega!