Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

Like how the cuffs of her gloves and boots have small fuzz on them. But yeah, looking forward to how the characters are done next year, considering how seeing them in a different outfit doing normal things this year was a nice change of pace.

Also Deadly Six wallpaper for 2014 plz

Oh ho ho ho! Rouge better be careful with her Sexy Santa Dress, because it looks like her cleavage could cause the whole thing to "unwrap" itse- guy-thrown-out-the-window-o.gif

...Please get that mental image out of my head, someone?

And only Rouge would have a tree studded with jewels. :P

Aaaaand here we go~

ity2.jpg

Last wallpaper for this year. I hope they keep the same style or similar for 2014, they are fantastic. 

I though she would look more sexier imo.

Is it bad that the first thought I had upon seeing this was, "Man, those boots look out of place here!"?

It's because I use BUMP, isn't it SA?

Something was going on with my post that couldn't enable me to paste what I copied, so I just put it up in my status.

Looks to be a rather cute one with Silver wearing a scarf and if he is building a snowman, I'll be the first to call,

"IT'S SNOW USE!"

Wait... the golden cuffs AREN'T part of his gloves?!

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WRONG

Yeah, I was taken by surprise too.

Ah, so it is a snowman, but the placement of the glove makes sense now. Very clever, Silver. It... looks just like you? XP

Do you think we've found a successor to the potleaf jokes?

Silver, you dork, that's adorable.

Is there any reason they're avoiding showing his ungloved hand? How often do we see Sonic characters gloveless (comics don't count.)

Is there any reason they're avoiding showing his ungloved hand? How often do we see Sonic characters gloveless (comics don't count.)

Only Riders concept art (fingerless gloves) and Darkspine Sonic from Secret Rings to my knowledge.

I'm not a fan of Silver but I have to admit that's super cute! And it's the first time we've seen a glove without a hand in it! Though I wish they could've shown his gloveless hand as well. 8(

...And I totally forgot to comment on Xmas Rouge. It's nice, and shiny...that is all.

Wait... the golden cuffs AREN'T part of his gloves?!

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WRONG

lol

The first thing I noticed was that Silver's little power emblem on his gloves remains there even after they have been removed. Call me crazy, but I always assumed that little detail was a part of his flesh and blood anatomy that simply shined through the fabric.

interesting...

Well Sonic's been gloveless twice. In both Werehog and Darkspine form.

But yeah, this is a tad surprising. I too thought that the gold and cyan rings were part of his gloves!

I''ve really loved these arts over the course of 2013, they're really endearing. I hope Uekawa keeps this up in 2014.