Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

Wallpapers are the first category under the 'Enjoy' tab at the top.  As noted above, the arrow leads to the previous year's wallpapers, which has arrows going forward and back.

I really wish they'd update the site in general; the history still runs only from 1990-2010, and of course I'd love some new character bios.  I'm delighted they keep the wallpapers going, these recent ones have been particularly nice.  Love Silver making a self-portrait in snow!

I've no idea what he's supposed to be doing. I think Uekawa just wanted to try a pose that was, well, different. Which it certainly is; it's just... not really clear what he's doing in the image.

It reminds me of the kind of pose one assumes when pointing at something to show it off to someone, though. Like, "come with me, and we'll fly to the stars" or something.

That angle really shows what a big butt he has.

And so many works of fanart became canon...

Boop, another teaser.

f30a6e7d.jpg

Appears to be Vector wearing a crotch bow-tie and... holding a box of some things? Ehh?

(Also, poor Uekawa and Japan going through those crazy snow days according to the blog.)

From the look of things, Setsubun, a Japanese bean-throwing festival that is celebrated in February.

Actually had my suspicions that that was what he was doing when I saw the basket of beans in the preview image. I remembered the holiday from a Sgt. Frog episode. XD

I remembered the holiday from a Sgt. Frog episode. XD

Lol I thought to this when I saw it. I'm sort of disappointed that they didn't add in Charmy and Espio posing as the blue and red onis. It would've been pretty cute

So when did Vector turn into Vegeta Expected a Valentine´s day wallpaper too, but this is a nice change of pace.

Awesome wallpaper, by the way. I like Vector´s pose in here.