Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

Picture's up.

2ew0io3.jpg

Well...it's certaintly not Valentine's themed. Anyone know what he's supposed to be doing/celebrating?

God damn did I procrastnate on this...

Here is the wallpaper for Janurary 2014 (Bean Festival Vector):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i9s8od2dd7ct1ip/wp136_Sizes.zip

And if you want any other wallpapers from 2011-2013 and current months:

[click me!]

Picture's up.

2ew0io3.jpg

Well...it's certaintly not Valentine's themed. Anyone know what he's supposed to be doing/celebrating?

What Vector is doing is part of a Japanese holiday called Setsubun, usually celebrated on Feb. 3rd.  During the holiday, it is said that the throwing of beans (what is in the box) is a symbol of getting rid of bad luck and bringing in good luck, usually accompanied by shouting "Oni wa soto! Fuku wa uchi!" (lit. Begone, demons! Let the good luck in!)

While not from the Sonic Channel blog, but I've discovered something slipped past the radar when I was browsing ebay. I've noticed several kid-sized clothing has several unseen (as far as I know) Uekawa Sonic artwork. (Photos aren't mine though.)

2zrdhc8.jpg

10qwg2q.jpg

(Look closely at the monochrome Sonics.)

2j3l4ky.jpg

o0qyjc.jpg

Also, our glorious and majestic has returned! Just without his trademarked cape and hat.

2mma7mg.jpg

Flowers and tea, as expected.

2ceeb560.jpg

The first character to not have a clothing addition since the Werehog, funnily enough.

Annnnnnd...new wallpaper set! awesome stuff.

Here is the wallpaper for March 2014 (Cherry Festival Espio):

https://www.mediafire.com/?b7md2t2n1n84dx9

And if you want any wallpapers from 2012-present:

[click me!]

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to put this, but I found some fresh Uekawa artwork on the kids t-shirts at my local Wal-mart yesterday! I thought the Sonic pose was particularly nice, so I took a picture of the shirt and isolated the artwork. It's pretty poor quality color-wise (and there's a spot on the right shoe where the fabric wrinkled, distorting the lineart), but it's fairly large, so please feel free to restore it if you know how to do that sort of thing.

2014tshirtsonicisolated_zpsec1e4354.png