Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

I thought it was really cute. The only thing I really don't like is the colors on top and bottom, so I changed them...if anyone wants it, here;

post-6956-0-91924700-1403303064_thumb.pn

Those sports pieces really aren't too special in my opinion, they're just stock art like what you can download and color in on the Sonic Channel website. They may be new poses but I'm not feeling a big thrill from them.

tumblr_n804vtf6E11tug5afo4_1280.jpg

This Sonic render gets plastered on literally every piece of merch since 2010, hell, I actually have a lunch bag on my shelf with this on it. I think I saw a notepad that used it on the cover in WHSmiths, too...

tumblr_n804vtf6E11tug5afo5_500.jpg

This is what interests me, though... I've really never seen this piece in my life, and with a lot of previously unused CGI renders coming to the table recently such as the Shadow, Omega and Metal in the below image:

tumblr_mz4kspp44E1qlj42ao2_1280.jpg

It makes me wonder how much reference art SEGA's keeping hidden and it kinda makes me wish another Sonic Art Assets leak would happen, honestly...

Yeah, I'm fairly certain that's Knuckles. You can see that classic Nike mark in the first panel and one of his dreads in the third.

Seems to be dressed in a celebratory outfit like the norm these days.

If I had to hazard a guess, I think it's probably Knuckles wearing a straw hat for some (probably holiday-related) reason.

Yes, I think it's Knuckles wearing a straw hat while carrying a basket of veggies. I guess there's towel around his shoulder too, so I think it's about harvest festival or something? Or maybe just harvesting, without the festival.

Part of me wants to say Wave on that next one.

I doubt that, I heavily doubt that.

The only one of the Babylon Rogues that actually seems to get acknowledged on material outside of the Riders games is Jet.

I doubt that, I heavily doubt that.

The only one of the Babylon Rogues that actually seems to get acknowledged on material outside of the Riders games is Jet.

Not quite true; Wave and Storm have had a Channel wallpaper to themselves before, and various book merchandise things have them (like the 2010 sticker book or this year's Totally Sonic).

Doesn't alter the fact it's Knuckles here.

h2.jpg

Does anyone know about this event?

It says "Sonic Birthday Present Campaign". It started from 23rd June until 22nd July.

It requires you to fill a questionnaire about the site ("What do you think of the site?", "Do you have any message for the creator?", etc.) If you fill it, you will have a chance to win the listed goods for free.

...too bad it's restricted for Japan-area only.

I noticed it when I re-read the rules after I had filled and sent the questionnaire mellow.png