Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

So April's teaser is up. It's Sticks the Badger. This is really weird.

ac8338f5.jpg

I was hoping they wouldn't do Boom....

yay! Sticks! i see her necklace and her bracelet ...

Edited by Drawloverlala

Having Uekawa trying out characters from other medias sounds like a fun idea, especially considering all the Sonic Channel-alike fan art going on.

Who knows, maybe it could push the idea to put other interpretations like the comics on the site, or even some other SEGA franchises. Very very unlikely but still.

So April's teaser is up. It's Sticks the Badger. This is really weird.

ac8338f5.jpg

I was hoping they wouldn't do Boom....

I wonder what she's doing here... Are there any big Japanese holidays in April???

(I know this belongs in the Sonic X thread but I sort of wish we could have seen the cast celebrate those holidays.... It would make for some nice breather moments and I'd know what holiday Sticks is celebrating.)

I wonder what she's doing here... Are there any big Japanese holidays in April???

(I know this belongs in the Sonic X thread but I sort of wish we could have seen the cast celebrate those holidays.... It would make for some nice breather moments and I'd know what holiday Sticks is celebrating.)

Isn't Golden Week some time in April? I don't know much about the event itself, but I know it's big over in Japan.

Panel 1 seems to have some sort of weird vase, while in panel 3 there's a flower. Off bit is that it seems that there's water falling upwards from a watering can. Have they ever rotated these teaser panels?

Isn't Golden Week some time in April? I don't know much about the event itself, but I know it's big over in Japan.

Yeah, Google says it has something to do with Emperor Showa, who's birthday was April 29.

I like it, though it was expected that she doesn't really look that different since Sticks already looks like a SegaSonic character to begin with.

(I still think Uekawa was heavily more involved on her design than the other characters in the Boom brand, don't know why I get that feeling though.)

I like it, though it was expected that she doesn't really look that different since Sticks already looks like a SegaSonic character to begin with.

(I still think Uekawa was heavily more involved on her design than the other characters in the Boom brand, don't know why I get that feeling though.)

When they came to creating Sticks, SEGA Japan did the initial design and then Bob Rafei touched it up and finalised it.