Rouge Fan

Sonic Channel

It seems that Jun's first column talks about his history with Sega and Sonic, the jump to 3D in Sonic Adventure and how he changed his approach to music, and his most recent work in Generations.

From what I got at the end is that other columns are going to focus on his collaboration with other musicians, experiences while doing soundtracks and his creative process (?)

Not sure if that's right though, I'm really rusty in Japanese.

Ohtani's pretty much the same as Jun, it talks a little about his early days at Sega, his involvement in SA2. Also mentions his work as sound director in Unleashed, and that his favorite song is Rooftop Run daytime apparently. I can't confirm anymore than this because my japanese is not very good either, but Google helps a little.

Looking forward for this columns as one of my favorite things about Sonic is its music and musicians. I'll do a topic just for the musicians later on, so keep an ear on it!

Woah. Knuckles actually looks pretty snazzy with that robe! The mask is a nice touch, but that brings me to this question:

If the mask is rapped around his head in a way that he can put the thing on his face...how would that look? Since that red portion is indeed a mouth, and that part would fit rather cozily around his muzzle, it would be like he has two mouths and no nose. Not to criticize the design of the mask, I just find that hilarious picturing that. 

Why is nobody talking about this!?

This is the first character they've added to the character profiles since Werehog, Chip and Marine in 2008. I guess Sticks is here to stay guys, wonder if she'll start appearing in SEGA Sonic media from now on?

I think its damn cool that they officially added sticks to the SEGA Sonic roster of characters, which means if boom sub-franchise ever does end Sticks could have a future in the Main franchise.....or just end up in the waiting room of doom where everyone else besides the main 5 (plus orbot and cubot) have currently been hanging out since 2006.

Edited by goku262002