Awoo.

SSN Art Topics

Roareye Black

We is back peoples, this is your art fiend Roareye B, and I'm gonna introduce the rest of my website posse right now. We have little nutball Professor J, we got the keraaazy fuzzball Strongbad, the master of darkness Urtheart Cartlidge and Roarey Raccoon who is just bad to tha bone!

The site is still down, but that's fine cos we on it like a fly to donkey pudding. A basic form of the site will be put up with the existing tutorials but the real stuff will be hitting up soon when the redesign and mass improvement of SSN comes to town sometime soon. Dreadknux has alot on his plate so we have no idea when this upgrade will happen but he assures me it's not long now as it was halfway done when the wipe occured (And he has backups of it, and I have backups of the original site and all its information).

Those of you who will worry about the commentary on community artwork on the TSS frontpage called Fanatics, but rest assured this won't be on TSS but on your main art talent site. Roareye B, Strongbow B, Mad bad Raccoon and Urtheart C are gonna shake it up with frontpage ArtWatch reviews covering all artforms on and OFF of the TSS Network (Including YouTube, DeviantArt etc) hopefully with some help from the Professor of Jness, he needs to hit me back a tap with that crap.

So yes sir, while my mind has blown and I seem insane, yo crazy ass funkhouse artsman has returned and will be kicking hide with a gravelly deep vengeance. Sing it to my crew while I hits me up some salted peanuts right now.

Roareye Black.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roareye Black

• Strong Bad

• Indigo Rush

???

*is expressing confusion that he wasn't notified he was kicked off the team... or anything at all*

Edited by Strong Bad

???

*is expressing confusion that he wasn't notified he was kicked off the team... or anything at all*

I never kicked you off the team O.O

I thought you said you didn't want to do Artwatch anymore. Or was that just SpriteWatch? I'm so sorry dude, I have had alot going on atm. I will buy you a pint. :P I'll add you to the opening post.

Roareye Black.

It's cool bro, I did say that I didn't want to do ArtWatch specifically. I'm still up for SpriteWatch, though, it's just traditional/digital art isn't my thing. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

You are the best @ hyping shit up, haha.

Understood :) You'll have an easier time of it now you can find off-Network pixel artists too :)

Roareye Black.