Awoo.

Generations online mode is broken. Error Code: 8002a1a7 Now Confirmed.

Badnik Mechanic

What, you don't like multiplayer? D:

I hate multiplayer if trophies are involved in them. You don't know how much they frustrate me especially when they are glitched up.

What, you don't like multiplayer? D:

I think the idea of co-op/multiplayer in a Sonic game is a tad ridiculous, it's a platformer based on high speed, so why even go down the road of multiplayer when you then open the door to every single online problem that would cause nothing but problems for a Sonic game.

Lag being the most obvious one.

Just look at the Backbone entertainment versions of Sonic 2. If you are the 'second player' you are going to loose, the lag situation alone totally destroys Sonic 2's multiplayer mode.

On the subject of trophies linked to online mode. I utterly hate them, if something is going to go wrong with your trophy list, it's almost always with the online ones and they usually take months to fix if at all.

Edited by Hogfather

I probably have the most recent firmware (don't remember when I updated last), and I got both online trophies immediately. (Actually, I think there are three, but I haven't done all the levels in Rank Attack yet.) Of course, I only have one name on my friend list, and that person hasn't been online in 18 months, apparently. I suppose at some point I should find some friends that I actually know who they are. . . .

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh dear, Just did a 4.28 on Planet Wisp Act 2 on Ranking Attack...

This would of put me about 12th on PS3 leaderboards, and the Bloody thing doesn't upload my time...

Yes, it was in ranking attack,

This angers me :(

Oh dear, Just did a 4.28 on Planet Wisp Act 2 on Ranking Attack...

This would of put me about 12th on PS3 leaderboards, and the Bloody thing doesn't upload my time...

Yes, it was in ranking attack,

This angers me sad.png