Awoo.

Sonic Generations: PC Discussion

Remy

How'd you force the settings, guys? Is it a new driver feature?

I took a look myself and got an "unsupported by the program" warning for Ambient Occlusion.

Man these shots are INCREDIBLE. I know the game looks great anyway but hot damn! I noticed some details in Rooftop Run that I missed beforehand!

Please do Crisis City Modern!

Oh bollocks this was my 1000th post and I didn't even notice at first...

Edited by Semi-colon e

For ambient occlusion just use NVIDIA Inspector and set the ambient occlusion flag to Mirrors Edge's

Could you post a screenshot of the profile settings?

Because I'm dumb. :P

Could you post a screenshot of the profile settings?

Because I'm dumb. tongue.png

Edited by Jetronic

Those are some awesome photos in beautiful quality! Perfect for some awesome wallpapers =D

I really like the one of Sonic giving the thumbs up in Speed Highway

Oh dear... try this instead. http://imageshack.us/

Go there, click on browse and then find your picture. Click upload and then you'll see a nice link that says view image, click that and then copy the link at the top of the bar and paste it here.

Edited by Jetronic

Looks like I have a new bug from Modern crisis city (i don't really know how that happened)

Apparently ... when I collect any ring, it doesn't count and it stays as zero all the time, can any one suggest me a fix? im using the pc version

Looks like I have a new bug from Modern crisis city (i don't really know how that happened)

Apparently ... when I collect any ring, it doesn't count and it stays as zero all the time, can any one suggest me a fix? im using the pc version

It's not a bug it's a feature © which occurs if you use Endless Boost skill.

Edited by Nik1895

• 4 weeks later...

Video

Someone found a hidden Sonic 3&K "Giant Ring" in Sonic Generations. Pretty cool, right?

Not really, considering nothing is actually there:

SonicGenerations%202012-03-23%2022-13-38-89%5Bthumb%5D.png

The giant ring was obviously modded in. The giant ring would have been found within days after the release if it was real.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Someone mentioned a possible fix for the random stuttering in the Steam forums, so I tried it and it seems to have worked.

If anyone here has this issue where the game randomly stutters (sometimes the controls don't respond properly when this happens), disabling vsync in the game options and using the tool d3doverrider to force vsync (and if you want, triple buffering as well) seems to fix this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w96mbhvve2hy5xa

How to use it:

- Open the tool (it starts minimized, click the green X icon in the taskbar).

- Click the + symbol in the lower left corner.

- Add SonicGenerations.exe to the list (steam\steamapps\common\sonic generations\SonicGenerations.exe).

- Select SonicGenerations.exe in the list.

- Set the detection level to medium.

- Set vsync to on, and, if you want, triple buffering as well (if I'm not mistaken, triple buffering reduces input lag, but the d3doverrider vsync seems to be enough to stop the random stuttering).

- Click the arrow pointing down in the top right corner to hide the tool in the taskbar.

Don't forget to turn vsync off in the game configuration tool. Also, the tool needs to be running in the background for the forced vsync and triple buffering to work.