Awoo.

PSN/Live/Steam Username Sharing (oh and those stupid friend codes too I guess)

Sami

I've added all xbox gamers too. So if you get a message from Danimej86, it's-a-me! Which is kinda obvious. tongue.png

I have access to a PS3 and the Sonic Gen for that too if any PS3er's wanna add me. It's Dan-imej86, I believe. With the line inbetween.

Live: Taiils x

Dude! I got a message saying you've reached maximum friends. I didn't even know you could do that!?

Mine's in my sig. XBL: Aquaslash

Let me know you're from SSMB though. I get random WFC requests all the time.

Edited by Aquaslash

Steam/xbox: TaileruKun

Please message me that you're from SSMB or I might decline, and the SG CE 360 hasn't arrived yet. Waiting patiently for the store to get it.

Edited by Tailer

Uhh, I know some of you guys asked for confirmation I'm from SSMB, but I don't actually see anywhere to enter a message with a friend request so... Yeah. D=

Check the sig tongue.png

I know right? (So yeah, feel free to add, I'm on Xbox Live and I too wish to be added, it'll be fun. ^^)

Have added all xboxers, feel free to add me its CYL0N117 (Don't worry i'm not a toaster biggrin.png )

FYI, if u have a headset u can add audio to a friend request, thats how i did it anyway.

Looking forward to all the signposts biggrin.png

Christ, the Xbox to PS3 user ratio is practically three to one. We really lack that many people with PS3's? XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Xbox Live: Ichigo Storm

PSN: IchigoStorm

Steam: ichigostorm (I'm in the SSMB group if search doesn't work)

I added a few people on Xbox Live. Please feel free to add me on any of these networks. Haven't started time trials on Xbox yet but PC is completed. PS3 version hasn't arrived as of today.

Edited by Saturn Inferno

So instead of making a different thread about if people liked the online interaction in this game I'll just ask here. Did you guys like the time ranking and 30 second challenge, cause I personally liked it a lot especially comparing times with some of the members here that are actually good speed runners. Though I would have liked an online multiplayer aspect like racing against others or something like that.

Now that SANIK JENURASHUNS the 3DS version is out, and we already got another thread for it, I've edited the title. Share your 3DS codes.

• Thumbs Up 2

PSN: Thrippa

3DS: 2878-9591-3678

I'll be going to training for two weeks, so if I don't hear from you by tomorrow, you may not get added to the PS3 for a bit. The Wii is coming with me, but packing a PS3 to a hotel is rather more difficult.