Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Is it possible to swap classic Sonic with Metal Sonic? If so, can you try? I know you've got quite a lot on hands at the moment.

Edited by JoeTE
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you play a cutscene do they change as well? For instance if you watched the cutscene before

the time eater would you see Super Shadow and Super Silver instead of their original states?

IT says a lot when I can barely tell the difference between Silver's super form textures from his normal one, this is what happens when you give a character with a light color a light colored power up. Yellow & White do not mix.

• Thumbs Up 3

I had a feeling that would be brought up. It's only because of lighting used in the battle. Compare how both Super Sonic and Super Shadow look in these two screenshots.

Example3.png

Notice how Super Shadow looks correct in the first screenshot, and how Super Sonic seems to be more of a neon yellow in the second?

And thus far, there did seem to be no replies to your post. The only way I could see it being possible is when it's possible to export 3D models in the .model format. Importing is getting close to perfect, but there's no way to export them yet. And I doubt Sonic 06' used .model, since they involve the Hedgehog Engine...

Can you post the screen where they cross each other and pose?

Sure.

SuperSA2B.png

P.S. - This picture sums up how my Sonic fandom started. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was the first Sonic Game I ever played (In March of 2002 to be specific.) I also took a quick liking to the Super forms since I was a DBZ fan. Hilarious in hindsight.

Go show this to your past self, he'll like it I'm sure.

• Thumbs Up 5

So, I was thinking, for those who are unclear-- The way to switch acts (For the Classic in Modern mods) is that you have to trick the game into thinking Act 1 IS Act 2, essentially. You switch around the file names and the game will load opposite acts when you use the mod. But for bosses... You don't have opposite acts, so it's not like you can put Modern Sonic into the Death Egg, because Classic Sonic has nowhere to go.

So I was wondering if someone could switch around two bosses (like Metal Sonic and Shadow, or the two Egg bosses) and see what happens when you activate their battles.

Guys, can anyone make a mod so I could play as M.Sonic in Classic Planet wisp?

Or maybe just tell me what I should do to make this happen.

Guys, can anyone make a mod so I could play as M.Sonic in Classic Planet wisp?

Or maybe just tell me what I should do to make this happen.

I'm not sure but I think the previous post can help you with that...

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not sure but I think the previous post can help you with that...

Well, I'd like to know the actual names of the files that should be replaced.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, I'd like to know the actual names of the files that should be replaced.

Oh! That... Sorry, no idea... wacko.png

I'm not very interested in doing it myself...

I've Got a new mod for you guys, for the PC version of Generations.

It's that Super Sonic Mod I've Mod I've been working on. Now available for your downloading pleasure

Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R46D1CPL

You will need 7-zip if you don't already have it

To install Extract the contents of the file into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sonic generations", Or where ever it is that ur sonic generations folder is.

Anyways, i need you guys to tell me:

1. Dose the game start at all?

2. Dose the game crash when you transform into Super Sonic?

3. If it works properly for you, what do you think of Classic Super Sonic's speed.

4. any other problems?

Also I'm aware that Sonic doesn't lose his speed boost when transforming from Super Sonic into Spike Whisp Sonic.

Sorry sad.png

Thanks, and Enjoy.

Edited by XylemTube
  • Thumbs Up 4

It's that Super Sonic Mod I've Mod I've been working on. Now available for your downloading pleasure

Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YKMJ0HN6

To install Extract the contents of the file into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sonic generations", Or where ever it is that ur sonic generations folder is.

3. If it works properly for you, what do you think of Classic Super Sonic's speed.

4. any other problems?

Also I'm aware that Sonic doesn't lose his speed boost when transforming from Super Sonic into Spike Whisp Sonic.

Sorry sad.png

Thanks, and Enjoy.

THAT is how Super Sonic should have been. Nice job!

Well, after playing through a couple levels as both Classic and Modern Sonic with this mod, I can safely say that both Super Sonics rock now... as it should be. Way to go, and thanks, mon! smile.png

Can anyone make me a mod that plays super sonic's theme when i transform into Super Sonic?

^This. XylemTube, think you can add that to your mod as an optional thing?

Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YKMJ0HN6

4. any other problems?

Sorry sad.png

Thanks, and Enjoy.

I have a question...

IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY FOR THIS TO GET ON A PS3?!?

Even though you probably don't know how...feel free to answer...I'll just have to live with shittySuper Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Unless Sega left a loophole/clause in the game's EULA somewhere it's technically illegal to mod the game in the first place. Games with large mod scenes have explicit allowances made for third-party content.

Basically you're out of luck on legit channels.