Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Crashes can be due to either missing materials or missing bones. As I said before, make sure that your max scene has no scaling applied to the model or the skeleton, and that they match well. Also that the skin modifier adds all the bones it uses. If you have any doubts, send me the .max file so I can double check, but as long as the .mesh is fine, it should work well.

Edited by JoeTE

I like -GOOD- fancharacters. As in fancharacters that actually look different from half of the Sonic cast and that aren't involved in the Sonic storyline whatsoever.

I despise blue female knuckles recolors who ship themselves with Shadow The Hedgehog.

Why not try to import a different character not from the series like what Dario FF is doing as a test?...

[media=]

It's already too late to save Generations from them.

wow now that looks terrible O.o could've at least changed the rest of the effects colors and gui.

I think Sonic could use some upgrade-mods, like the SA2 one.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx-fS51_C5w&feature=related

.......Wait.... What.

But in all seriousness. We need better Sonic mods.

(PS: That's an actual costume for Miku Hatsune in Project Diva 2.5, she also sang Live And Learn in the Extend Album.)

Edited by The True BlackHawk

ModelImportB.png

Outside of a few messed up weights and this weird material glitch (might have to do with me merging a few repeat material names, so I can probably fix it) this model works perfectly.

Once I fix the glitches, I'll FINALLY be giving Classic Super Sonic some attention in my modsets.

Edited by JoeTE

ModelImportB.png

Outside of a few messed up weights and this weird material glitch (might have to do with me merging a few repeat material names, so I can probably fix it) this model works perfectly.

Once I fix the glitches, I'll FINALLY be giving Classic Super Sonic some attention in my modsets.

ModelImportB.png

Hm... the green eyes look rather weird on him.

Edited by The True BlackHawk

Its an exact 3D remake of Classic SS.

I'm completely aware of that, mon. I just find solid green irises rather freaky to look at, is all.

I'm completely aware of that, mon. I just find solid green irises rather freaky to look at, is all.

Ah, sorry then.

I find them kinda cool myself.

Suddenly motion blur.

Yeah. However, it doesn't happen on certain animations, and only seems to be affecting 3 objects/materials that I did a little too much tampering with. I'm attempting to fix them right now.

Its an exact 3D remake of Classic SS.

Exactly.

I understand what you mean. I'll change the eye textures to be less of a solid green once I get the model to look good.

Yeah. However, it doesn't happen on certain animations, and only seems to be affecting 3 objects/materials that I did a little too much tampering with. I'm attempting to fix them right now.

How does that work?

How does that work?

It's a little complicated to explain.

However, I re-made the model without doing all the tampering I did last time, and now the excess motion blur is gone.

ModelImportC.png

Now I just have to fix the rigging (as in how much each part is affected by each bone), and I'll be all set. You can tell that his right elbow, left hand, both toes, his quills, and his eyebrows need the most fixing.

After I get those fixed, I'll change the eyes and start porting the "flying instead of running" animations.

• Thumbs Up 2

I would love a Classic Sonic replacement for modern Sonic. It would be nice to see Classic Sonic blazing through the levels with better controls than the "Classic Sonic Adventure" mod.

I agree. I just would like to use Classic Sonic because he's so much cuter.

I saw someone trying to replace the model somewhere but he was having a few issues.

I saw someone trying to replace the model somewhere but he was having a few issues.

Because of how different they are.

Sorry to kind of sway away but does anyone know how to extract Unleashed ar.xx, i kinda want the noices he makes when he jumps/quicksteps/ducks "Whoa" ect so i can replace them of one of the other languages in Generations

Sorry to kind of sway away but does anyone know how to extract Unleashed ar.xx, i kinda want the noices he makes when he jumps/quicksteps/ducks "Whoa" ect so i can replace them of one of the other languages in Generations

Uhhh... ARTools might work, or Generations Archive Editor by MainMemory on Sonic Retro might work. Unleashed is pretty darn similar to Generations when it comes to files.

The only difference is they're encrypted in the xbox format tho. You gotta use xbdecompress on it. I'll leave you to search that on your own since it's a leaked tool, can't post the link here.

You're right, he's pretty cute... and THAT'S the problem with him. Even before the Sonic Adventure redesigns, Sonic was supposed to be a cool character with an attitude, not a cute and annoying brat who looks like he was created to attract girls and little kids to the franchise - especially considering that's what Tails exists for. Classic Sonic should have looked LIKE THIS in Generations.

• Thumbs Up 1