Awoo.

"I never thought a girl could be so tough!"

Blazey Firekitty

Why does Eggman say to this to Blaze at the end of Dead Line Zone in the first Rush? Did he forget about Amy and Cream fighting him in the Advance series? Or are we to belief that Amy and Cream weren't, for story purposes, fighting him alone? Maybe Eggman was talking about Blaze's cold, emotionally reserved demeanor rather than her fighting skills?

....I thought of something else when I entered...

It might just be her personality. Unless Eggman forgot about the Scary, Pink Hedgehog that wields a hammer trying to kill him with it when he messes with "her" Sonic.

Edited by Future-Hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 1

Eggman is obviously a sexist.

Nah, but I don't think Eggman has ever considered anyone other than Sonic(and to an extent Tails, and Knuckles) as a threat, I mean he kidnapped Amy three times in a row, are you gonna take her seriously? And as far as Cream goes, I hardly think Eggman even cares about her. Blaze is the only one who actively went after Eggman, and gave him significant trouble other than Sonic, so its natural that this would come off as a surprise to him.

In the Sonic Heroes manual, it describes Eggman as a romantic feminist, iirc. Guess that's been thrown out the window. :/

Nah, but I don't think Eggman has ever considered anyone other than Sonic(and to an extent Tails, and Knuckles) as a threat, I mean he kidnapped Amy three times in a row, are you gonna take her seriously? And as far as Cream goes, I hardly think Eggman even cares about her. Blaze is the only one who actively went after Eggman, and gave him significant trouble other than Sonic, so its natural that this would come off as a surprise to him.

I guess, Blaze actually went after Eggman like Sonic does, so I guess he'd call her "tough".

In the Sonic Heroes manual, it describes Eggman as a romantic feminist, iirc. Guess that's been thrown out the window. :/

lulwut?! you can't be serious?

Why the flying fuck did they put that in there, anyway?

EDIT: Is that implying romanticists and feminists are evil?

Edited by Mr.Awesomest
  • Thumbs Up 1

Why does Eggman say to this to Blaze at the end of Dead Line Zone in the first Rush?

Probably because Blaze is stronger than Amy and Cream?

Did he forget about Amy and Cream fighting him in the Advance series? Or are we to belief that Amy and Cream weren't, for story purposes, fighting him alone?

While Advance's canon can be debated but it seems like Sonic fighting Eggman in the Advance series is canon. Not to mention that the latter was held hostage by Eggman.

Maybe Eggman was talking about Blaze's cold, emotionally reserved demeanor rather than her fighting skills?

He could be talking about both. tongue.png

Edited by Hoss Delgado

Heh, I kinda like the idea of Eggman as a romanticist and a feminist. It seems the kind of quirk he'd have, being of the gentleman eccentric variety of villain. And so that line does seem oddly out of character for someone who supposedly has the trait of being a feminist. Lazy writing or bad communication with consistency, I'd assume.

Maybe the line can still fit with Eggman's stated respect for women. Maybe he's not implying that he expects female people to be weak. Maybe he means that he expects female people to be strong as strong as male people, but Blaze is exceptionally strong, far beyond any other woman he has ever seen...so, more or less what Hoss said. XD Maybe Eggman's just saying "You're super-humanly powerful, and also happen to have two X chromosomes." I guess it could just be an awkwardly worded compliment on Eggman's part.

Maybe he means that he expects female people to be strong as strong as male people, but Blaze is exceptionally strong, far beyond any other woman he has ever seen...

...then Eggman comes in for the kill.

...then Eggman comes in for the kill.

Heh, that sure sounds like Eggman...tells you how great you are, then tries to smash you into atoms. ^_^

...unless you were implying something more...civilized. ;) Va va voom. XD

...unless you were implying something more...civilized. wink.png Va va voom. XD

Bow Chikka Bow Wow. tongue.png

...I just remembered

XD

Actually, if it weren't for him being a supervillain, and looking like Nega, I could see Eggman being charming in a way that Blaze might find flattering(Though, it would probably take a lot to get her to give a response beyond blushing). He can be rather polite if he really wants to.

To be fair Blaze is incredibly tough in comparison to every other Sonic female.

I mean come now. She has her own Super form.

• Thumbs Up 2

...I just remembered

XD

Actually, if it weren't for him being a supervillain, and looking like Nega, I could see Eggman being charming in a way that Blaze might find flattering(Though, it would probably take a lot to get her to give a response beyond blushing). He can be rather polite if he really wants to.

Oh God, MUTANT CAT/EGG CHILDREN!

If I was a woman, I'd be terrified to see Eggman walking towards me.

"Hey...I never thought a girl could be so tough, want my number?"

-shivers-

Well in Unleashed, he wonders how Sonic manages to catch up to him so fast while in Mazuri, so take that how you will. I'd guess it's his usual underestimating his foes.

EDIT: Is that implying romanticists and feminists are evil?

Perhaps? <.< >.>

...I just remembered

XD

I had forgotten about that until now. Damn you for scarring me again. :P Anyways, I guess it's probably because of her personality, him underestimating his foes, and because it's hard to take a fangirl and a little bunny seriously (especially when you've captured the former three times prior.)

I liked Vector in Heroes and hate his post-Heroes characterization and voices. Does that count? XD

EDIT: In all seriousness, though, I don't think that remark goes against Eggy being a feminist necessarily. He makes remarks like that to a lot of his adversaries.

Edited by Mega