Awoo.

What little things would you like to see in patches/DLC?

JezMM

A sort of topic inbetween the stuff you liked and stuff you were dissapointed by topics.

What LITTLE things would you have liked to see, hopefully inspired by what IS in the game.

Here's a few things from me:

1. Allow red rings to be collected during doppelganger/time attack play.

2. Make dying before the first checkpoint act as a restart (this is especially silly during boss battles which don't even contain checkpoints) for S-ranking.

And here's a big one that I'd LOVE to see in a patch or DLC:

3. Allow us to set the time of day on completed levels (using the lighting options seen in the missions for that level).

Also as suggested, I'd love to see some stages that make use of the assets from the Stardust Speedway/Final Rush boss battles.

What would you love to see that seems feasible?

• Thumbs Up 2

2. Make dying before the first checkpoint act as a restart (this is especially silly during boss battles which don't even contain checkpoints) for S-ranking.

Oh my God, THIS so much. And while they're at it, you shouldn't lose a life for restarting either. It's so annoying for speed running. Of course, expecting DL patches that do anything more than fix little glitches is expecting too much.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think that you shouldn't lose a chance of getting an S rank by restarting. Honestly, you can override that by quitting and starting the level again...it seems kind of pointless.

Oh my God, THIS so much. And while they're at it, you shouldn't lose a life for restarting either. It's so annoying for speed running. Of course, expecting DL patches that do anything more than fix little glitches is expecting too much.

Well, that's what Ranking Attack is for. I can't imagine why you wouldn't want your best time to be recorded on the leaderboards.

I think that you shouldn't lose a chance of getting an S rank by restarting. Honestly, you can override that by quitting and starting the level again...it seems kind of pointless.

Oh, that's been fixed.

I restart allll the time and get S ranks... D: Yeah.

EDIT, Sorry, i didn't realize it was like that, i only got it today. Yesterday UK time. So thats what the update was..

Edited by Rabid-Noodles

Allow us to set the time of day on completed levels (using the lighting options seen in the missions for that level).

I'd love this. Seeing Crisis City or Planet Wisp at nighttime would be amazing.

Here's a few things from me:

3. Allow us to set the time of day on completed levels (using the lighting options seen in the missions for that level).

Also as suggested, I'd love to see some stages that make use of the assets from the Stardust Speedway/Final Rush boss battles.

What would you love to see that seems feasible?

THAT! SO MUCH! I wanted to see a modern playthrough of rooftop run at night so bad. It would look so pretty. And Crisis city at night!

I restart allll the time and get S ranks... D: Yeah.

...It doesn't work for me...if I restart, I don't get an S-rank. It says "To Next Rank: Perfect Clear".

...It doesn't work for me...if I restart, I don't get an S-rank. It says "To Next Rank: Perfect Clear".

Are you 100% sure? I restart for S's all the time, but on occasion I've thought I've restarted when actually I just died before the first checkpoint ergo resulting in just an A.

Oh, so if you die, then you can't get an S? That would make more sense. Thanks. :P

Challenge/Marathon mode. Basically go through every level in one session, trying to get the lowest time/highest score.

• Thumbs Up 3

Some new skills:

Dynamic Duo(100 pts - C/M): Tails follows Sonic through out any stage and pressing "Y/Triangle" will call him to carry Sonic for a while.

Ultimate Lifeform(30 pts - M): Shadow Skin for Modern Sonic.

Strange, isn't it?(30 pt - C/M): Metal Sonic Skin for both Sonics

Missing?(30 pt - C): Mighty Skin for Classic Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 9

If Tails isn't playable (I don't have Generations yet, so I don't fully know...), then make him via DLC (hopefully free).

After this is done, I'll gladly shut up. smile.png

For a patch I want to see the "friends freed" movies added to the gallery. Those are undeniably cutscenes yet for some reason they are not included in the movie gallery. Why not? List of movies is already short enough as it is. As it stands the only way to rewatch those scenes is to restart the game.

Also want to see the game's actual soundtrack available in the gallery as well. Doesn't make sense that the game has a bunch of old tracks in its sound test gallery but none of its own tracks.

THAT! SO MUCH! I wanted to see a modern playthrough of rooftop run at night so bad. It would look so pretty. And Crisis city at night!

As cool as that would be, Crisis City unfortunately does not change appearence in any of the missions. D=

However, who knows, maybe the graphics engine really is sophisticated enough to display the envioronments with any lighting settings without much trouble.

I'd love this. Seeing Crisis City or Planet Wisp at nighttime would be amazing.

If you haven't seen it already, the modern challenge "Action Master" on Planet Wisp is set at a very cool alien-looking dawn.

Edited by JezMM

Some new skills:

Dynamic Duo(100 pts - C/M): Tails follows Sonic through out any stage and pressing "Y/Triangle" will call him to carry Sonic for a while.

Ultimate Lifeform(30 pts - M): Shadow Skin for Modern Sonic.

Strange, isn't it?(30 pt - C/M): Metal Sonic Skin for both Sonics

Missing?(30 pt - C): Mighty Skin for Classic Sonic.

I can't believe I'm the only one requesting the real songs to be added. Doesn't it bother anyone at all that they basically aren't even there?

For patches...I just want Super sonic back to being as broke as he should be. And also being able to choose which version of BOOOST I want to use. (flying or normal)

And I like everyone else here wants DLC and tons of it!

Some Super Sonic music would be nice. And maybe a Secret Rings stage.

Perfect chaos had checkpoints. Fix-wise, super sonic all the way. Addition-wise, i want more statues, i mean come on its a 20th anniversary game, it will probably be our only chance to see classic knuckles and amy and other stuff. The statues could be bundled with the DLC and they can either be unlocked instantley when you download it, or you could unlock them by doing something.

If there are gonna be any more challenges or additional characters, they better add DLC trophies in to the game.