Awoo.

What little things would you like to see in patches/DLC?

JezMM

Just to clarify, this topic is more for the "small stuff" you'd like to see that you don't think would be hard to implement. I would have thought it goes without saying that we'd all love as many additional new zones as we can get as the proper DLC, lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

1.) I want sega to add a racing mode, kinda like the 2p racing mode in Sonic 2. Multiplayer.

2.) A battle mode, like the shadow rival battle. Also multiplayer.

3.) Metropolis Zone.

Super Sonic has always been a sort of acolade for skilled players. He should never be easy to obtain. In EVERY game that featured playable Super Sonic in levels there has always been some kind of difficult challenge to obtain him, but then of course he was there to give you the feeling of epic satisfaction because he was always awesome to play. He shouldn't be just given to the player after beating the main story, especially considering that the main game lasts about 2 to 3 hours if you're decent.

Buffing SS and still having the same ways to obtain him would remove part of what makes Super Sonic special. He's always been high challenge/high reward, Generations shouldn't be an exception..

Say what? That would be LOADS. In the past we've been given unlock codes ('06) and hard mode/extra mini acts in existing levels (Unleashed). And with Unleashed, some of the very first screenshots we saw for the game were from levels that would eventually become DLC. Seriously, 3 zones is a huge amount when you consider what Generations is.

OKAY THEN 2 ZONES! I WON'T GO ANY LOWER. DO WE HAVE A DEAL MY BOI?

would it be sick if it can do a four player online race in the modern stages and classic stages?

modern characters: M sonic, shadow, silver, metal sonic

classic characters: C sonic, C tails, C knuckles, metal sonic

each stage can be raced on, just need to make a few adjustments to make it work with four players

battle mode: the shadow rival stage collect the purple core thingys to get powered up, last one standing wins,

sonic's power up is boosting into the opponets until rings are gone

shadows power up is reapeatedly chaos spear attacks until boost gauge is done

silver's power up is like being the rival boss in the game throw rocks ad loose metal at the opponets

metal sonic's power up, kinda like the boss for classic sonic but in 3D

battle mode for classic's, maybe the type of battles in sonic rivals 2

good idea?

Edited by jordine

• 2 weeks later...

For DLC, even though it's part of the storybook series and wouldn't really fit, I would like to see Night Palace from Sonic & the secret rings, It was oddly in the 20 years of Sonic trailer, and night palace was shown quite a bit in there.

Edited by MatrixEvolution17

For DLC, even though it's part of the storybook series and wouldn't really fit, I would like to see Night Palace from Sonic & the secret rings. It oddly was in the 20 years of Sonic trailer, and night palace was shown quite a bit in there.

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 3