Awoo.

Sex Pistols

Mick

park.jpg

Sex Pistols

Formed in good 'ol England in 1976, The Sex Pistols are an influential band in the history of music. They not only influenced punk rock, but other genres I believe. I'm somewhat influenced by John Lydon's words as a lyricist. That's how influential these guys are. Everyone knows what happened to Vicious. Definitely the most infamous member of the Pistols. This band is best documented elsewhere.

I've been a fan of the Pistols since 2000? I remember buying their first and only album one day. I knew it was quite an essential record, so I had to get it. My favorite songs on there include Submission, Problems, Bodies and Anarchy in the U.K.

So are there any fans of 'em? Yup I remember I started this thread on the previous, so I had to repost it.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mick

• Mollfie

• Covskin

Popular Days

About three years ago, I bought the album, purely because it was only a fiver and I figured it might be a laugh.

What I got was a lot better than I expected it to be. Some songs are actually quite catchy, there are good riffs and melodies, and the vocals work well.

Except Submission. That song sucks arse.

Sid Viscious was a terrbile bassist as well, and his version of My Way....ugh.