Awoo.

super sonic comic sweeptakes thread

kimplix

ever since the release of the 4 part genesis issues and 230, i have come to 4kids (the place where sonic x was) and found out there is a super sonic sweeptakes.

this contest is for those young sonic fans who want to create a comic so they might have the chance to star in one issue in the official sonic the hedgehog comic and will also win a years worth of sonic the hedgehog comics (total of 12). runner up's will also win a years worth of comics.

so get cracking kiddies and create the best comic you can ever create and be a star biggrin.png

you can find out and enter at http://www.4kids.tv/...view/soniccomic

and if this is taken already, i'll take this down or write another one on this

Edited by walterscott380

It would be awesome if somebody did a Sonichu ripoff. laugh.png And submitted the most gory parts. I bet the judges would be super happy about it.

It would be awesome if somebody did a Sonichu ripoff. laugh.png And submitted the most gory parts. I bet the judges would be super happy about it.

lol. that would be a bit funny

Just my luck. I've been waiting to turn 18 in order to enter more contests in general, and now that I have, there's a spiffy "under 18" contest. :P

Sounds like fun. Wish I could enter.

Just my luck. I've been waiting to turn 18 in order to enter more contests in general, and now that I have, there's a spiffy "under 18" contest. tongue.png

Sounds like fun. Wish I could enter.

Unfortunately I can't, according to the official rules, unless I missed something. I turned 18 in October and the contest is for ages 3-17.

I should have told my mother to wait a few months before giving birth to me so that I could participate in some kiddy comic contest, lol. It makes me wonder what percent of SSMB members are adult.

I should have told my mother to wait a few months before giving birth to me so that I could participate in some kiddy comic contest, lol. It makes me wonder what percent of SSMB members are adult.

O_O tell your mom before giving birth to you? how can you you would say blobby, blan blai blenter blis blontest blease?

I'd send her an SMS.

XD

Emoticons and one or two word posts aren't acceptable on this forum. Please take a moment to have a read of the rules regarding spam, as this thread is already getting kind of spammy. By all means, discuss the competition here, but abide by the rules and try to keep discussion value in yours posts (:

I'm also going to change 'threat' in your post title to 'thread', because I'm sure (or at least I hope!) that's what you meant =P

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd enter if:

1. I actually had ideas
  2. I didn't need to focus on studying for my classes
  3. I wasn't busy trying to make my own original comic strips.

I can't wait to see who wins. Good luck to all who enter!

Edited by Cola