Awoo.

VIDEO: Sonic AMV Compilation Contest

Dash

This forum's system is odd so sorry if this is the wrong place...

Alright for anyone who has seen any of the AMV Hells on Youtube, you'll know where I'm going with this. For those who haven't seen them:

AMV Haruhi Hell

Note: For ages 14+ Adult Language, Themes

Now those are clips from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and it's actually a spin off from AMV Hell. We're talking about Sonic here. So the only difference is that the anime Sonic X will be used instead.

The Contest

The contest is simple. Make a short AMV clip of Sonic that is in some sense funny. You may use a song or a tv/movie audio clip. Here are the rules:

Rule #1- Time

5-30 second clips. These are small clips all put together so try to keep it small. Exceptions can be made up to 1 minute.

Rule #2- Limit

You can submit up to as many clips as you want. I doubt anyone will even bother making that many. XD

Rule #3- AMV means Anime Music Video

What I mean by this is at least try to only do a clip from Sonic X. That's what i'm looking for. I will only accept the other Sonic cartoons or games or such if it's really good.

Rule #4- Logos

Your clip may have a logo if you wish. Keep it small and in the lower right hand corner. If you cannot or don't know how to put a logo on your video, just send it to me and I can do it for you.

HOW TO MAKE AN AMV:

This is for people who are new to the concept! Here's a YouTube vid! If this one doesn't help there are plenty more! The internet is fruitful in knowledge!!!

How to Make an AMV

SONIC X EPISODES:

I don't want any trouble on this forum since I'm completely new so I won't leave any links to download any Sonic X episodes. Unless told otherwise.

PRIZE:

1st place will be a "request" picture from myself.

A standard prize will go to practically any clip that was considered good. That prize being that your clip will be in the compilation and submitted to youtube. All credit given where it's due.

DEADLINE

June 15th

Note: This date may change depending on how many clips are submitted.

Submissions are to be sent to my e-mail address or by a transfer from AIM or MSN. Here's my info for those who don't know.

E-mail: DsuperZERO@yahoo.com

AIM: DashXFox

MSN: Same as E-mail

The reason for this is I will be making a separate Youtube account to upload all the clips for the judging.

If you have ANY questions whatsoever you can:

-Comment here

-PM me

-IM me

-E-mail me

I will toss in some submissions of my own that will just help the filler but other than that, that's it! Hope to see some good stuff.

SUBMISSIONS

Password to watch the videos is: sonic

DashXFox - I am not in this contest but I will throw in some of my submissions for filler. Contributer

One More Time - Daft Punk

Meow Mix - Dr. Evil (Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery)

Whun Thowsand! - AndrewDickman

I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry

Stop! Hammertime! - MC Hammer

TheBlox- Contributer

I'm Blue - Eiffel 65

SpriteGirl- Contributer

I Am Your Father - Star Wars

DISCLAIMER

Sonic X belongs to SEGA, obviously.

All AMVs are arranged by their respective creator. Not to Imply that the actual art and animation are their own.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Urtheart

• Dash

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry this is a showcase for your own creations, not a contest zone.

Feel free to create a topic with your own AMVs, and stick links to competitions in your signature please.