Awoo.

Stop Online Piracy Act & Protect IP Act

Mega

This guy. Listen to him.

I'm spamming the hell out of the share button on this to everyone (except schools, I dont think they will appreciate some random guy spamming youtube videos) on my email list.

• Thumbs Up 3

This will result in chaos.

Nobody will be happy with this and there will be severe problems for the government if they pass this fucking atrocious bill.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is terrible! This is so severe now, practically the entire free internet will die!

But you know what? I will not care if it passes. I will keep uploading glorious gameplay videos. I will spit in the face of this law! They can't put EVERYONE in jail!! VIVE LE FREEDOM!!!!!!!

And if I go to jail, I'm gonna ROCK THE PLACE!

• Thumbs Up 2

This is terrible! This is so severe now, practically the entire free internet will die!

But you know what? I will not care if it passes. I will keep uploading glorious gameplay videos. I will spit in the face of this law! They can't put EVERYONE in jail!! VIVE LE FREEDOM!!!!!!!

And if I go to jail, I'm gonna ROCK THE PLACE!

I salute your bravery, Canadian.

Waaaait a minute.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you have subscribers or have subscribed to anyone, spread this link to them ASAP! We can't let this atrocious bill pass!

Edited by Enigma2Me

You're more likely to get fined, really, especially for a first or more trivial offence. It's easier for them to do than to lock people up en masse.

Actually for those in the UK, according to the BBC, while the US is planning to tighten their laws and the UK is planning to relax theirs

• Thumbs Up 3

The British laws were pretty fucking tight in the first place.

Whether they'd become more relaxed than America if this passes, I dunno.

Edited by VEDJ-F

You're more likely to get fined, really, especially for a first or more trivial offence. It's easier for them to do than to lock people up en masse.

If that is so, then I shall pay the fines!

This guy. Listen to him.

I wish my friends would take this seriously. They all go, "Pffft, they can't censor the internet". They can and they will if something isn't done.

I wish my friends would take this seriously. They all go, "Pffft, they can't censor the internet". They can and they will if something isn't done.

Have they watched the video? This is critically important stuff!

They can censor the internet. If they do, then we'll probably see an increase in young people developing a huge interest in Computer Science and learning how to bypass all the censoring. That and organisations like Lulzsec and Anonymous will go ape-shit and start tearing into the US (and any other offending Government)'s internet security and start fucking the bastards over in ways never imagined before.

When this happens, I'll gladly join them. I also find the notion of every hacker and malware provider targeting the Government at once absolutely hilarious and inspiring.

• Thumbs Up 1

People like Viacom who help funding this to get through can go fuck themselves, capitalist dogs!dry.png

Sorry but its shit like this that kills my festive mood along with that detention bill, WTF America!ohmy.png

Have they watched the video? This is critically important stuff!

Yes. I even posted an article on my Facebook page. Same thing, "They can't censor the internet".

Yes. I even posted an article on my Facebook page. Same thing, "They can't censor the internet".

Either they're extremely confident that it won't pass or they're extremely fucking stupid. ._.

I've put on my Facebook page too. I fortunately have friends who have wide social circles on there, so if they can catch it, it can go pretty far.

I think it's normalcy bias more than anything. Basically, they think: "It's never happened before, so it'll never actually happen, stop being overly dramatic about this."

>->...

Edited by Jingle Ferno

Actually for those in the UK, according to the BBC, while the US is planning to tighten their laws and the UK is planning to relax theirs

Oh the fucking irony

• Thumbs Up 3

Seirously most of the Companies supporting this ball are big names that still make a large wealthy profit, seirously if this bill gets passed it just shows have corporate and capitalistic America has become, to me it means the American Government cares more about greed and power than the amendments made by its founding fathers!sleep.png

Seirously most of the Companies supporting this ball are big names that still make a large wealthy profit, seirously if this bill gets passed it just shows have corporate and capitalistic America has become, to me it means the American Government cares more about greed and power than the amendments made by its founding fathers!sleep.png

It's always been that way, if not for a very long time.