Awoo.

Mick

Don't worry about it, i don't have one either. contacts on them are through the fucking roof!

Stop the presses!:

Nitwit claims Angry birds > Nintendo because they opened up a store (and something about being a mobile superpower in the next century or whatever).

And this is why I hate this game. Not just because it's a flash game I've seen numerous times WAY before it came out, not because it's boring, but this. These people have gotten blind once this game came out.

• Thumbs Up 2

I played it a few times on display iPads and the like, and it seems kinda lacking. It seems like there's no real guide of how far away the targets are or how far your bird is going to fly, and the bird's physics remind me of a plush toy. It's like I'm simulating playing with actual toys.

I'm actually pretty good at it, but, then, I'm pretty good at launcher games in general.

I've found more imaginative games online, though. Mostly on Newgrounds.

This game tends to extend my time on the shitter for about 10 hours XD Other than that I don't play it at all. Also, I have it on my Samsung Intercept Android phone for Virgin Mobile. It's not the greatest phone for the game (single touch screen, smaller screen, lags a bit) but it's still playable on my phone, so whenever BORED OUT OF MY F'ING MIND!! I play it, only when I can't get access to my pc, ps3, psp, ds or anything fun in general XD

Literally every single person I've ever seen playing this game is always extremely frustrated with it just out of how much luck is involved in clearing a stage. I don't really understand how people can invest so much time in a game that only seems to specialize in pissing the player off.

Luck is not a factor. There's a lot of strategy behind it. You have to be precise on how to launch the birds. It takes a lot of time and patience in order to do it. You really need to use your brains as well. I really love how challenging Angry Birds is.

Luck is not a factor. There's a lot of strategy behind it. You have to be precise on how to launch the birds. It takes a lot of time and patience in order to do it. You really need to use your brains as well. I really love how challenging Angry Birds is.

I can vouch for how much luck is involved in the WebOS version at least. Either you get a decent view of your birds so you can adjust you slingshot however you want, but you can't see what you're aiming for. Or you get a view of the entire stage but it's zoomed out so much you can't actually gauge the angle and force on the sling at all. And no matter which way you do it you can't really tell how the structure is going to be affected by the birds hitting it.

I agree, besides "strategy" there is a bit of luck involved. Swear I hit the same platform(s) in the same way on multiple runs on a level and the structure tends to fall differently here and there.

Yeah, I quite enjoy Angry Birds, I have it on my iPhone, but I find games like Mighty Fin more fun on there, I've gotten a tad bored of it. Certainly very into mobile gaming though.

I really really wanna get an Angry Birds plush and/or t-shirt. I almost bought an Angry Birds t-shirt. The one that says "The Bird is the Word!"

My grandma was complaining this game during Thanksgiving dinner. "Have you played Crazy Birds? How do they expect me to knock down 25 bricks with 3 birds? It's wrong."

Either way, I'm not a fan of the game. Yes, it's addictive but so's heroin. The worst thing I could say about the actual game design is that it gets too hard to fast, but I wouldn't complain about the evil difficulty curve if it didn't force you to pay to skip levels. I already paid for the damn game- a feature this fundamental should be EARNED at least, not BOUGHT. It's symbolic of everything that's wrong with the current DLC model. And even beyond that, the game itself is nothing I haven't played in a better flash game, yet it hasn't stopped them from capitalizing the shit out of it. Seriously, Activision doesn't even go this balls out for a Call of Duty game. I'm surprised they haven't created a cereal with pale, cardboard marshmellows shaped like birds and pigs, but I can almost guarantee you they will.

I like the characters though.

Edited by SuperStingray