Awoo.

ARTWORK: N8te's Wicked Art [No Motivation]

LoseR

Have to say that is quite a cute Vinyl drawing, Wooly. I quite like it honest!

Oh and I also like your other stuff. Specially that cute lil'Sonic on the first post~

• Thumbs Up 1

• 9 months later...

Hey, I could update this topic finally. THAT'D BE A GREAT IDEA!

5e6404b9632a89b5aedf15e36095d300-d5zz4cb

This here is my almost newest drawing that I actually tried on. I'm REALLY REALLY proud of myself for this one. I spent way too long on this, but MAN it was worth it.

wholesmall.png

This is my icon, unedited, and with crop. It's apparently an April Fools joke somehow, but it's not really funny or anything. I guess I planned to make an overly exaggerated raunchy looking version of Misu, but I never do "sexy" drawings so.....ehhhh. Just making fun of your typical anime I guess.

incub8er_by_n8tethenerd-d603kwb.png

This is me being dumb. I'm an incubator, see!

newest_icon_by_n8tethenerd-d603lih.jpg

This here is the colorful version of my Deviant Art logo. It's also slighly bigger. (And yes that's kinda what I look like.)

sheep_by_n8tethenerd-d603hqe.png

It's a sheep, ba-baka...

tssbannerv2.png

WHAT'S THIS! IT COULDN'T BE A AS OF RIGHT NOW UNUSED REDO OF MY OLD TSS BANNER!! NO IT COULDN'T BE!!

d30113d4db74b375d0fce954e7dc3257-d5qgbxf

ONE LAST ONE NOW. This is JezMM's Alice. I drew this when drawing up a whole bunch of background characters for my comic. Figured I'd put it up here since he's a frequent user here.

Oh and speaking of my comic, I've been working on this currently unnamed comic of mine. It's going to be called "Wooly's *Insert Title Here*". It stars Wooly, Misu, and strange dorkaholic adventures. NOTE: THIS IS WHY I DON'T TYPICALLY GO BY THE NAME "WOOLY" ANYMORE. Wooly has become the name of one of the comic's main characters, and thus I'm not going to be using that name, though I don't really know (and don't really mind) if people will ever stop calling me that.

Y'know, looking back, I feel as if I've evolved since even the last post I put up here. Yay me I guess!

Edited by Wooly-Fools
  • Thumbs Up 5

Good to see ya back, Wooly, you April Fool, you!

It's amazing to see how much you've improved, man! These are refreshing, great works of art! I especially like the redone TSS banner, with the subtle colors.

It almost makes us wonder what exactly you've been doing since you left.... kidding, kidding! Keep up the great work!

Edited by Pixel Brain

Good to see ya back, Wooly, you April Fool, you!

It's amazing to see how much you've improved, man! These are refreshing, great works of art! I especially like the redone TSS banner, with the subtle colors.

It almost makes us wonder what exactly you've been doing since you left.... kidding, kidding! Keep up the great work!

My comic, man... MY COMIC. I though I implied that... :V

Edited by Wooly-Fools

Sorry about the double post but....

YOU GUYS DIDN'T THINK I WAS DONE YET DID YOU?!

allice_colored_by_n8tethenerd-d604qiq.pn

Anyways though, I always felt like this gift for JezMM was lacking, so I thought I'd put some color into it! Also I added a really simple background so it wasn't completely white back there! JezMM is a really awesome guy, and I really like his Phantasm Dyad. Go read it!

• Thumbs Up 2

5e6404b9632a89b5aedf15e36095d300-d5zz4cb

I couldn't help but notice that... The thumbs are in the wrong place...

Other than that, I like your works, and I gotta admit, you have improved a lot since last year. Not that I knew you then, but I just allowed myself to compare some drawings, most of the new ones have totally gotten into a different level.

• 1 year later...

LOOK WHO'S BACK FOR A DAY AGAIN! That's right! MEEE!

And of course, I've been quite busy arting it up as always. I'm reallllly getting somewhere! :3 At this point in my life I've been focusing on a graphic novel style comic project, currently under the work-in-progress name of "Wooly's Comic".

SOME OF THIS ART IS REALLY BIG SO IT'S IN SPOILERS FYI.

-----------------------------WOOLY'S COMIC ART!------------------------------------------

levitating_misu_illustration_by_n8tethen

This is Misu Gara, a character from Wooly's Comic. This gives some slight insite onto early events within the story.

wooly_vs_anti_wooly_by_n8tethenerd-d6vvh

This was simply a test. Here's Wooly staring it down with his copy Anti-Wooly!

finished_by_n8tethenerd-d6wigmw.jpg

Look! I made a test comic about it! This may or may not happen in some form during the comic...

wooly_and_friends___height_comparison_by

The main gang of Wooly's Comic! They may look normal at first, but first impressions are typically flawed.

-----------------------------MISC/FAN ART!------------------------------------------

mako_edited_by_n8tethenerd-d722xb8.png

ashley_by_n8tethenerd-d72d2f2.png

red_edited_by_n8tethenerd-d727qku.png

rocky_vacation_by_n8tethenerd-d73lhxm.pn

modern_day_link_by_n8tethenerd-d73r1za.p

gam_chan_by_n8tethenerd-d73x1c8.png

------------------------------------END OF ART-----------------------------

So there you have it! My collosal art dump! I pretty much just kinda went through my DeviantArt stuff from the last year... Oh and that's http://n8tethenerd.deviantart.com/ if you're wondering!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 11 months later...

MASSIVE RE-UPLOAD POST SINCE SSMB CRASHED!

But here's art from around when I actually starting feeling good about my art!

EDIT: Added a story-like description of all my art. Also some other minor things.

So back in May of 2014, I finally graduated from high school. Free of the useless work I had been doing, I was finally able to spend a lot more time with my art. I finally had nothing else to worry about, and I was able to really work on art and try to find my own style.

strange_donut_by_n8tethenerd-d7l9dez.png

Happy National Donut Day! I drew this donut.

( I wonder what flavor this is. )

I drew a donut for National Donut Day back in June! 8D Donuts are too good.

pkmn_by_n8tethenerd-d7mp0sf.png

My current avatar in Pokemon X.

I drew my avatar (at the time) in Pokemon X, since I really loved how it looked, even with the game's lack of customization options... I wanted to try something different. I wanted to try to be really bright and colorful, so much so that I even colored the outline.

luigi_by_n8tethenerd-d7ms8oa.png

I've wanted to draw Luigi for a long time.

I carried this style into another piece of art I did, of my hero, my love. Luigi. ♥

alice_again_by_n8tethenerd-d7p3wnq.png

Alice Making Strange Wobbly Stance

It was Jezmm's birthday some time so I felt like drawing him a thing.
Alice belongs to him. Original character do not steal.

In my next art, I wanted to try to break free of my usual still action, so I made Alice have some odd stance. I ditched the light outline, going for a pure black, but I kept the bright colors, making them a little bit bolder. Also, I switched to doing subtle cell-shading.

misu__by_n8tethenerd-d7q3b3r.png

I haven't drawn her in a while so I did.

Misu is a character from "Wooly's Comic", my original comic.

Yaay Wooly's Comic art!!! Finaly!! Being busy, I didn't (and still don't) have a lot of time to work on the comic I'm making, so I decided to make a portrait about one of the main characters. :D The colors and outline are a balance of the two past iterations of style, but I stuck with the cell shading, making it a bit more prominent.

moon_by_n8tethenerd-d7q81ha.png

I tried drawing a moon.

This was really experimental for me. I admit I do stick mostly to drawing people, and not things, but it's really just because I love people and they fascinate me. But, I also really like the night sky soooo HERE'S A MOON! It's a bit sketchy but I'm pretty fond of it.

midnight_monica_by_n8tethenerd-d7r4qkp.p

I almost forgot about the minor edits I was going to make.

Now here, I just wanted to draw something pretty. ;w; I think I succeeded, though I actually changed the original setting and background entirely, so I kinda-really-a lot rushed the background, but I still think it turned out nice. In fact, I think this is one of my favorite art pieces overall! The moon isn't as good this time though. :/

wooly_sigh_by_n8tethenerd-d7t9z2k.png

It's fairly messy since I'm not that good with markers but still enjoy using them. I want to get better!

Also bad camera photo sorry! <.< I just wanted to do a simple drawing of Wooly since it's been so long..

Again, my lack of actually having time to work on my comic made me want to draw Wooly. Didn't feel doing it digitally (which I guess has became the norm) and so I did it with pens, markers, and colored pencils. :3 I really like doing things more traditionally, but they're not quite as pretty usually since my scanner sucked and my phone camera is well.......a phone camera. Also, I had Wooly wearing a shirt inspired by this dumb contest I had to enter previously for school. :U

smash_baller_by_n8tethenerd-d7u0d1o.gif

I love Smash Bros. It's like my life-blood.

Also first time trying to slightly animate a piece of art.

Inspired by Jezmm (again) I decided to do an art but add small changing elements! Y'know, like a GIF. :I I was really excited for Sm4sh so I did some fan art! :D Hooray for getting a free version of Photoshop with my new tablet!

wave_by_n8tethenerd-d7wtrz0.png

Last drawing before I depart for college~!

Now originally I did this quick sketch for fun while hanging out with a friend. Sometimes we just sit around and art. It's really wonderful. ;3 I ended up wanted to color it, so I scanned the sketch, did the line art, and colored it. I'm not really sure why, but it turned out really wonderful I think.

wooly_palette_by_n8tethenerd-d7zwmh5.gif

I'm excited for Smash and I saw Jezmm do this so I was like:

"I'm gonna do that too!"

And I decided to make it a gif. Guess I'll upload them all side-by-side non-animated later.

I moved into my college dorm, and was pretty busy for a while. Once I settled down, I stole the idea to do Smash style palettes for an OC. I did Wooly of course! 0u0 There's some references in there that nobody would actually get since----like----my comic isn't a thing yet. :I

http://n8tethenerd.deviantart.com/art/Smash-Palettes-WOOLY-Still-Together-483867694

(Link since this one is super big!

Previously on N8te's Art Adventure™, a gif of varying palettes for Wooly, inspired by Smash 4 and Jezmm, was created.

So here's them all together at once! Whoo~!

(More coming soon hopefully. I'm in college now and that takes up a lot of my time! D: It's okay though I love my college.)

I decided to do a single picture with all the frames in it. Yep. That's essentially it.

smash_ish_peach_by_n8tethenerd-d8a85gz.p

Why is she magical?

(Also colors are kinda weird since I didn't have the right markers.)

Eck. I hadn't drawn in a long time. I was really busy with school and then didn't want to do ANYTHING over break so like. I didn't do things. Until eventually I got myself to do this really wicked Peach art. I really love the way she looks in the new Smash, so I based it off her look there! I did it on real paper, then took a sweet pick. It seems like this is my most popular art piece ever, which makes me happy. C:

Also it doesn't have a filter on it why would I do that?

falling_by_n8tethenerd-d8enf2w.png

Haven't art-ed in forever.

I did another art during that break. With this one I tried to do more action and also some stuff with lighting. I also used the outline as a bit to kinda signify this lighting. Also I decided to not shade with grey. So like, that's good. Originally I was going to make it one of my OCs, but decided not to since that'd be like spoilers for things. Originally I wanted to try a completely different art style, but I wasn't really comfortable with it.... Also also also also also.

wooly_s_blog__new_icon__by_n8tethenerd-d

An icon for the tumblr blog I run for the purpose of sharing things related to Wooly's Comic.

woolys-blog.tumblr.com/

Yay newest art! No real shading, but I did some stick outlining. The colors are kinda diluted like usual, but the overall style is more like what I originally wanted to try with my last art! I drew this because I wanted to update the blog icon for Wooly's Blog, the Tumblr for Wooly's Comic.

And here we are now. I really like how my art has been progressing. I'm really proud of myself.

*Pants because this took so long to do.*

I just realized all the quotes say "said:" at the end but I'm too lazy to care enough to fix it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Holy cow I forgot about this one!

B8u6oOgCYAAKb4C.jpg

I drew an Inkling! (Y'know the Splatoon squid people.)   :))) I'm really really excited for that game! It looks like a really fun and bright and colorful game, so I had to draw something about it! It's a simple piece, but I really like it. Doesn't look quite as good since bad phone camera.......................

• Thumbs Up 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Time for me to JAM MORE ART up in this MAINFRAME!

tumblr_np12eldGba1rtv5bdo1_500.png

This is an artwork I did for the Splatoon Fan Art contest. I had lots of fun doing it, but man was this a lot of work....

Edited by N8te
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

(CLICK IMAGES FOR FULL SIZE)

Hey guys, long time no see. I'm still getting used to this new forum layout, so pardon me for any possible formatting errors.

Anyways I admit I haven't been up to as much as I planned for this summer, but I've still done some art here and there, and I hope you like it! ♥

This first drawing is a colored sketch I did of my character Misu Gara, from a comic I'm working on very slowly. It's a minor redesign, and I think she looks better than ever! Oh and fyi the clothes are permanent, as I'm not sure if I want characters to have one main outfit or several.

tumblr_nplvt76pE91s8xzx4o1_500.png

This drawing I did for my friend Kaz for her birthday! \(nwn)/ I really jammed this one out in a day, and I'm still kind of proud of that and how nice it turned out. Plus I admit I don't usually put that much effort into locations I almost rote lactations oh my gosh or backgrounds, but I did here!!

tumblr_nr3oyjEnBd1tq3cypo1_1280.png

Last one I got for you guys today is a quick thing I did for Iwata's passing. : ( I'm still kinda sad about it, but I was pretty dang bummed for about a week after I heard the news.

tumblr_nrenooAxYb1tq3cypo1_1280.png

Whoop whoop that's all I got for now. I did do some other quick things, but they're not really that excited, so I'll hold off on showing them.

As always I'd love to hear what you guys think! Maybe give some constructive criticism if you like? I'm always open to feedback.

Edited by N8te
  • Thumbs Up 5

Your art is really cheerful, it's fun to look at! So was looking through, smiling at all of these silly and cute drawings and then comes Iwata at the end. Now I'm sad. It's a very nice tribute drawing. :(

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I present to you a story. A dog story.

tumblr_nt038f4gN01tq3cypo1_1280.png

Girls 'N' Dog -- A Dog Story (Click for full size.)

This art here doesn't really have some deep backstory or reason I made it. I just wanted to draw cute girls (and a cute dog). :x Can you blame me?

Edited by N8te
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I did a new art! I made a status, and Penny said something really funny, and then well, I felt inspired...

amazing.thumb.PNG.14765f3b2f7ac567e417f1

And this happened...

(Click for full size.)
mid2000spp_by_n8tethenerd-d971n4u.png
No Motivation - A Mid-2000s Pop Punk Single Cover 
Coming never to your local indie record store.

So uh, yeah. Thanks Penny, for inspiration and laughs.

Edited by N8te
  • Thumbs Up 3