Sign in to follow this  
Mark1

Rayman 3 HD

Sudden thought: I hope they manage to get the rights to Madder by Groove Armada again for the intro. That tune was bangin'. <3 (And considering it's the first thing of the game you see, causes me instant nostalgia when I see it again - it was a pretty great intro for one made just of game footage).

Edited by JezMM

Sudden thought: I hope they manage to get the rights to Madder by Groove Armada again for the intro. That tune was bangin'. <3 (And considering it's the first thing of the game you see, causes me instant nostalgia when I see it again - it was a pretty great intro for one made just of game footage).

This game got me into Groove Armada. I still find it amusing how such a song is so fitting for the game.

This game got me into Groove Armada. I still find it amusing how such a song is so fitting for the game.

Same boat here. This was a time when music wasn't really in a list of my interests, but god, Rayman 3's music video cinematic, while kind of cheesy, was so awesome to me. For a 10 year old at the time who had just gotten his very first high-end computer, with this being his first ever actual sixth generation game complete with fantastic graphics, music and game play, I don't think a console era upgrade had ever meant so much for me once I finished watching this glorious thing and got to look forward to playing the game.

Sometimes it really doesn't cross my mind how much this game means to me.

I never knew it was Groove Armada, that's so cool! I like them (other than that 'shaking that ass' song, which sucks the big one :P). This was such a great game. I reckon there'll be a certain sadness when Murphy finishes his tutorial and says "See you in Rayman 4" now though. If only you were right, little fairy frog dude! Billy West is the king of voice acting.

Edited by DistantJ

I wouldn't be surprised if they move onto releasing Rayman 3 on everything ever next. Well, at least Rayman 2 gets a rest. I must have like 4 versions of that freakin' game now: N64, Dreamcast, 3DS, and PS2 (not really fond of it, too many tacked on minigames).

Isn't the PS1 version of Rayman on the PSN? I thought it was. However, from what I understand, all 3 of the original versions fairly unique in the sound department due to the hardware.

Edited by Kringle Of Fate

Same boat here. This was a time when music wasn't really in a list of my interests, but god, Rayman 3's music video cinematic, while kind of cheesy, was so awesome to me. For a 10 year old at the time who had just gotten his very first high-end computer, with this being his first ever actual sixth generation game complete with fantastic graphics, music and game play, I don't think a console era upgrade had ever meant so much for me once I finished watching this glorious thing and got to look forward to playing the game.

Sometimes it really doesn't cross my mind how much this game means to me.