Awoo.

Conspiracy Theory On truTV

Mick

Jesse-Ventura-TruTV.jpg

Does anyone here watch this show? I watched one episode about the JFK Assassination. It is quite informative. There was stuff that I didn't know. I happen like Jesse Ventura (Google him if you don't know about him) a lot, the dude is brilliant and extremely smart. He hosts the show and he has a team that examines some of the biggest conspiracies of all-time.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/index.html

I don't know what happened with the killing of Kennedy; frankly both the theories and the official truth both stink to high heaven, and the reality of those sad events, which we'll never truly be privy to in all likelihood, may well lie somewhere in between the two extremes.

The conspiracy theories regarding Roswell, Princess Diana, the 9/11 attacks, the moon landings and so on are all bullshit though. The people who subscribe to these theories want there to be conspiracies, they hate the idea that our world may be this mundane, or they may be seeing patterns where there are none in their reading-too-deeply ways, and they probably want on some level to be seen as the ones who "expose" these supposed enormous lies to the world (thereby being remembered through the ages). They feel good being privy to this "inside information" and they can't understand why anyone wouldn't see things from their point of view. They're often dogmatic and utterly incapable of being open to other interpretations of events which don't scream "omg conspiracy!"

• Thumbs Up 1