Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

I think Freen in Green's (my band) Unawakening Float should probably be in there. It could be finished any time now, depending on how quickly Wolfy works, but yeah. =3

I can probably do two tracks for this. I'm thinking of Sonic Boom and Hidden Palace Zone for now, but I'll have reservations for the latter.

I think Freen in Green's (my band) Unawakening Float should probably be in there. It could be finished any time now, depending on how quickly Wolfy works, but yeah. =3
Edited by BlizzardJeffhog

Gonna choose Lava Reef now before a million other people do, considering it's so popular.

Assuming Carbo is doing Sonic 2's Hidden Palace, I'll do both acts in one song. If he's doing S3&K's Hidden Palace/Lava Reef Act 2, then I'll just do Act 1.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hmm, can you put me down for "Death Egg's Eye - Never Let It Go" from Fighters and "Special Stage" from Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis) under pending for me? I'd like to do at least one song for this, but I'm not sure which one of these yet. I would have thrown my Ice Cap on this, but it's a pretty big mash-up, so nevermind, XD.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hmm, can you put me down for "Death Egg's Eye - Never Let It Go" from Fighters and "Special Stage" from Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis) under pending for me? I'd like to do at least one song for this, but I'm not sure which one of these yet. I would have thrown my Ice Cap on this, but it's a pretty big mash-up, so nevermind, XD.

By no mash-ups, I meant no putting two MP3/songs together, not "no medleys allowed". xD

I would love to have my work be a part of this. :D I recently finished two remixes that I think would be perfect for this. One is of Sunset Park Zone Acts 1 & 2 from Sonic Triple Trouble, and the other is of Yellow Desert Zone from Sonic Blast (I like to cover the more obscure songs...). Links can be found in my remix topic right here:

I may want to add a third one too in the near future if that's cool with you. :) I kind of want to remix another Game Gear tune...

By no mash-ups, I meant no putting two MP3/songs together, not "no medleys allowed". xD

OH, ok, XD. *cough* WELL THEN. I guess I have Ice Cap then for the tracklist. I won't have 3 songs I feel like that's hogging quite a bit, plus I doubt I'll get that many done, but I still don't know which song I'd do for a second track. So you can leave those other two songs on pending still if you don't mind 8D.

As for it being a medley, it's mostly Ice Cap, Diamond Dust, and Fire Stone. They kinda mix into each other, but of course it's my own work and not the original MP3s mashed together. So this would be fine right =O?

*EDIT* Orite, mine can go under the name "Wolfblur" for the artist btw, forgot that part, XD.

Edited by Arctic Wolfy

I would love to have my work be a part of this. biggrin.png I recently finished two remixes that I think would be perfect for this. One is of Sunset Park Zone Acts 1 & 2 from Sonic Triple Trouble, and the other is of Yellow Desert Zone from Sonic Blast (I like to cover the more obscure songs...). Links can be found in my remix topic right here:

I may want to add a third one too in the near future if that's cool with you. smile.png I kind of want to remix another Game Gear tune...

A-freaking-ccepted! biggrin.png And 3's the max, you got room for one more!

OH, ok, XD. *cough* WELL THEN. I guess I have Ice Cap then for the tracklist. I won't have 3 songs I feel like that's hogging quite a bit, plus I doubt I'll get that many done, but I still don't know which song I'd do for a second track. So you can leave those other two songs on pending still if you don't mind 8D.

As for it being a medley, it's mostly Ice Cap, Diamond Dust, and Fire Stone. They kinda mix into each other, but of course it's my own work and not the original MP3s mashed together. So this would be fine right =O?

Okay then. And yes, that's perfectly fine! The original MP3s being mashed is what I'm disapproving. Your own works are. biggrin.png So got it!

EDIT: Got a good name for the medley though? xD

Edited by BlizzardJeffhog

Okay then. And yes, that's perfectly fine! The original MP3s being mashed is what I'm disapproving. Your own works are. biggrin.png So got it!

EDIT: Got a good name for the medley though? xD

Epic, >D. Well, I have an idea to mix another Fire-ish song with it (not Lava Reef), so with that and the title of "Fire Stone", I was thinking simply "Fire & Ice."

Epic, >D. Well, I have an idea to mix another Fire-ish song with it (not Lava Reef), so with that and the title of "Fire Stone", I was thinking simply "Fire & Ice."

Alright, noted. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, Hidden Palace is reserved and Sonic Boom is in Pending.

...question, is it the Sonic 2 beta one or the S3&K one you're doing?

Pardon the lack of specification there. I was talking about the S3&K version.

I forget that Lava Reef Act 2 has the same music.

Pardon the lack of specification there. I was talking about the S3&K version.

I forget that Lava Reef Act 2 has the same music.

Whoopsie, might wanna put "Bad Future (JP)" in there too, since "Stardust Speedway" is pretty vague...

Can you put me down for Sonic&Knuckles mini-boss theme? I've been working on a remix for it lately and wouldn't mind it featured here.

Great idea, by the way!

• Thumbs Up 1

sonic 3's final boss music,and sunset hill zone From advance 3

EDIT: I'm going to have to back out, sorry guys, I thought I had the right equipment, but I don't. Plus time hasn't been on my side lately either.

EDIT: forget it I now have the proper equipment, working on my tracks as we speak.

Edited by Silverfang
  • Thumbs Up 1

Actually, slight change. It's mostly the miniboss from Sonic&Knuckles but also features sections from other boss fights. A medley in the way, with miniboss being the dominator.

• Thumbs Up 1