Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

I really like that. Hell it could be used for a CD label if someone would be interested in printing their own copies. That said considering the amount of contributions to the album so far it wouldn't fit on just one musicdisc.

On another note I'm damn far in work with the For True Story remix, I really love what I've done of it so far. If SSMB wasn't in total blackout right now I'd post a WIP.

• Thumbs Up 1

And under the cover of the SOPA blackout, I post my entry for cover art!

sonic_stadium_music_album_cover_entry_by_proffessorzolo-d4msbvf.png

DAMN.

Now THAT is some entry. o_o Awesome work on this, Zolo!

I really like that. Hell it could be used for a CD label if someone would be interested in printing their own copies. That said considering the amount of contributions to the album so far it wouldn't fit on just one musicdisc.

On another note I'm damn far in work with the For True Story remix, I really love what I've done of it so far. If SSMB wasn't in total blackout right now I'd post a WIP.

Right.. ^^; I think it's gone in less than an hour though, so there's that!

And good point there, Carbo. o.o

Carbo, are you doing the vocal track yourself? If need be, I can give you the vocal stem from my remix (that isn't featured on here) and you could sample it into your version. :3 If not, that's fine, just trying to help xD

heh, thanks again :P

Also, I have sort of an odd request.. after listening to the Crisis City remix I did, I had the urge to look back and see if I could mix it so it could be of higher quality for the project. It's nearly done, but it's missing the most important piece: a clip of Sonic saying the iconic line, "that tornado is carrying a car!", without any background music.. dunno where to find that, and my 360 ain't available for awhile >.>

Anyhow, once it's done, I was wondering, would I be able to submit the new mix in place of the old one? It'll definitely be done by the deadline, just wanna make sure it's cool with you :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Aaaaaaand here's the remastering: http://www.mediafire...1mv3ulq93v7c6ls

I personally think it sounds much better tongue.png It's still a bit amaturish, as it IS my first remix, and I didn't wanna cheat by redoing anything (besides the mixing), but I think it made a difference regardless xD

How would it be cheating? XD Sounds good though, so it's been switched with the older one.

<: This is awesome~ Also Carbo! That sounds really cool! I never actually thought of the prospect of doing For True Story in any other style other than the original, or piano rendition. I like it!

We got some f***ing fantastic stuff right here!!

Gosh, I really want to do something else for this project, but I know nothing about editing/creating music...I've got all this excitement and nowhere to direct it! XD

Keep up the excellent work everybody!! I bow down to all of your greatness! ^-^

• Thumbs Up 2

We got some f***ing fantastic stuff right here!!

Gosh, I really want to do something else for this project, but I know nothing about editing/creating music...I've got all this excitement and nowhere to direct it! XD

Keep up the excellent work everybody!! I bow down to all of your greatness! ^-^

Thanks a bunch, mate! The dancing signature does your post justice!

...holy shit, 19 guests.

EDIT: And they're gone. D:

Edited by VizardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

Red Hot Skull mix is almost done

Sounds kinda bad.

So I'll probably have a (most likely) better backup track when if it doesn't make the cut.

Edited by Alien/Renegade
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alrighty. I'm back with my new ish.

First off, lemme say that pitch shifting is a bitch. dry.png

My first track is my remix of Red Hot Skull, called "Burning Ghetto". I think this one could've turned out better, but I guess it's ok.

Listen to "Burning Ghetto" here: http://soundcloud.com/alien_renegade/red-hot-skull-remix

The second track is another remix that turned out better. It's actually a remix from...

sonicrushad_guide_top_1191545868.jpg

Who'da thunk, huh? lol

Well, yep, since we have a couple of remixes from Sonic Rush, I decided, "Hey, why not do one from Rush Adventure? It's got awesome music too!"

Anyways, After finding the original sample through an unexpected chain of YouTube videos, I made a remix of the stage music from Haunted Ship (my favorite stage personally). I call it "S.S. Spectral" (because y'know, spectral means ghostly *instantly shot for bad pun*) Anyways, I'm much more satisfied with how this one turned out.

Listen to S.S. Spectral here. http://soundcloud.co...de/s-s-spectral

HOORAY FOR SUCCESSFUL PLAN B'S!

Edited by Alien/Renegade
  • Thumbs Up 1

I won't be submitting it if it isn't to your own standards. XD Take the time you need!

I'll stick them both into Pending then.

o: I like it though! Perhaps at 1:20 though, the lower trilled note could be a semitone lower, since I think that's what it is in the real song. =3

(also, LOL "download to PSP" for a DS game XD)

• Thumbs Up 2

I won't be submitting it if it isn't to your own standards. XD Take the time you need!

I'll stick them both into Pending then.

Edited by Alien/Renegade
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Haunted Ship one is finished. I did actually tweak it up a bit since I posted it, just forgot to edit my post.

Alright. Do I leave Burning Ghetto as it is? Or are you submitting it?

Also, I'm thinking about removing the 3 song limit for the next album, seeing as we'll have 12 months on our hands.

Alright. Do I leave Burning Ghetto as it is? Or are you submitting it?

Also, I'm thinking about removing the 3 song limit for the next album, seeing as we'll have 12 months on our hands.

I guess I'll submit Burning Ghetto. I improved it a bit form the original take, and I did all that I could do with it.

Edited by Alien/Renegade
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright, in it goes!

And with that, you've hit 3 contributions! :D Thanks for joining!

Edited by VizardJeffhog

Need everybody's opinion

Alright, before the album releases, there is something that's been bugging me about the songs... Specifically, its names. According to you guys, along with their original titles, should we also put in the name of the stage/song it represents (if they haven't done so already)? Or should we just keep the original titles and leave them a mystery until the listenee listens?