Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

Thanks! I also have an idea for what you could use as some artwork.

I think as a "back cover", you should have the tracklisting in the same style as this:

Sonic_3_Sound_Test.gif

Of course, instead of "Mushroom Hill 1" or whatever, it would be the track title, and below it the username/artistname. Maybe "Sound Test" would kinda be a fitting name to the album too.

Put me down for this tentatively. I don't know how much time I will have for this. But I've already been playing around with an arrangement of it on the guitar. It's going to be a challenge to take something this repetitive and make it into something more but I'm willing to give it a shot.

I -do- have a Lava Reef that was started but never properly finished but someone else has taken it. However feel free to give it a listen here: http://revisionone.bandcamp.com/track/lava-reef but I won't be submitting/finishing this up for the album, there is a lot wrong with it that I have to go back and fix/add.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks! I also have an idea for what you could use as some artwork.

I think as a "back cover", you should have the tracklisting in the same style as this:

Sonic_3_Sound_Test.gif

Of course, instead of "Mushroom Hill 1" or whatever, it would be the track title, and below it the username/artistname. Maybe "Sound Test" would kinda be a fitting name to the album too.

If we have someone who can handle that, we'll go for it. Good call!

Put me down for this tentatively. I don't know how much time I will have for this. But I've already been playing around with an arrangement of it on the guitar. It's going to be a challenge to take something this repetitive and make it into something more but I'm willing to give it a shot.

I -do- have a Lava Reef that was started but never properly finished but someone else has taken it. However feel free to give it a listen here: http://revisionone.b...track/lava-reef but I won't be submitting/finishing this up for the album, there is a lot wrong with it that I have to go back and fix/add.

Alright, adding.

Not a bad remix though. o_o!

Ok, I think I've made up my mind on what I'd like to do. Put me down for Atomic Destroyer Zone from Sonic Triple Trouble please. I should hopefully have it ready for you shortly!

Also, I really hate to sound nitpicky, but the title of my Sonic Blast remix is "Gritty Groove", not "Gritty Grove". :P

Thanks!

Ok, I think I've made up my mind on what I'd like to do. Put me down for Atomic Destroyer Zone from Sonic Triple Trouble please. I should hopefully have it ready for you shortly!

Also, I really hate to sound nitpicky, but the title of my Sonic Blast remix is "Gritty Groove", not "Gritty Grove". tongue.png

Thanks!

Whoops! Okay then, sorry 'bout that! XD Le edit!

Added in the soundtrack list as reserved. With this, that's your third and final admission! Can't wait to hear it! biggrin.png

Hey guys, here's my remix so far. I am yet to put personal touches in it, as well as some transitioning.

http://soundcloud.co...kles-act-1-boss

Can't wait to hear the final thing. owo

ALSO. I've added something to the Rules/Entry list. Think it might be interesting to some of you. biggrin.png

EDIT: On that note, keep in mind that 12 to 15 is the minimum amount of entries! That means we can even have over 30 (clearly daydreaming/exaggerating) by the end of next month for the album!

Edited by BlizzardJeffhog

lol, I guess you can sign me up :D I'd love to be a part of this! I suppose that I'll submit my Crisis City remix, since no one's claimed it yet. It IS a bit rough around the edges, so I apologize, but I hope to get better with future remixes!

So... er... what do I do next? unsure.png

lol, I guess you can sign me up biggrin.png I'd love to be a part of this! I suppose that I'll submit my Crisis City remix, since no one's claimed it yet. It IS a bit rough around the edges, so I apologize, but I hope to get better with future remixes!

So... er... what do I do next? unsure.png

Eh, you said you wanted in, had a track to submit, you're on the list. xD

What you can do next is up to you! You always have room for two more remixes!

Eh, you said you wanted in, had a track to submit, you're on the list. xD

What you can do next is up to you! You always have room for two more remixes!

Alright, I suppose I can submit another song: the collab my friend Alex and I did of Palmtree Panic :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?bb8aj675my67r17

Please make sure to credit Alex too D:

I knew I'd be glad I didn't put in my Sky Babylon remix!

Put me down for Back 2 Back as well. ;D

Edited by Santaptiva Claus

I can't submit/create anything as I lack musical ability/programs, but can I request that someone remix Bullet Station for the album?

You guys interested in the kind of stuff Random does with Mega Man, where someone does a song over a Sonic tune? If so, then count me in. I need to figure out what I'd like to do first, though. I'm leaning towards Kingdom Valley, though.

Also, if I do this...do the lyrics have to be Sonic related too? Or can it be non-Sonic lyrics on a Sonic instrumentation? Thanks.

Edited by Crazizmas
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright, I suppose I can submit another song: the collab my friend Alex and I did of Palmtree Panic biggrin.png

http://www.mediafire...bb8aj675my67r17

Please make sure to credit Alex too D:

Okay, added and credited! Thanks dude! biggrin.png

I knew I'd be glad I didn't put in my Sky Babylon remix!

Put me down for Back 2 Back as well. ;D

And that'll make Unawakening Float your third entry? biggrin.png

I can't submit/create anything as I lack musical ability/programs, but can I request that someone remix Bullet Station for the album?

If anyone's willing to take up on it. I'll let you know if someone decides to tackle it.

You guys interested in the kind of stuff Random does with Mega Man, where someone does a song over a Sonic tune? If so, then count me in. I need to figure out what I'd like to do first, though. I'm leaning towards Kingdom Valley, though.

Also, if I do this...do the lyrics have to be Sonic related too? Or can it be non-Sonic lyrics on a Sonic instrumentation? Thanks.

Can you link me to an example? ._.

EDIT: I'm gonna tackle "Supporting Me" from Sonic Adventure 2.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yep! That'll be my third!

Also O_O Supporting me! I wonder if it'd be cool with the whispered vocals if it were a piano composition?

Yep! That'll be my third!

Also O_O Supporting me! I wonder if it'd be cool with the whispered vocals if it were a piano composition?

There's also that audio effect that was used for a good chunk of the vocals. If not, I'll just do it naturally. xD

=) If need be, I can probably help with the mixing? I think I know how to apply the phaser and feedback effects accordingly...

• Thumbs Up 1

=) If need be, I can probably help with the mixing? I think I know how to apply the phaser and feedback effects accordingly...

That would be pretty wicked... :D

Eh, I might as well take it to the limit, and it IS a bit early to start working on the Christmas medley I had planned :P Perhaps sign me up for an Ice Cap remix? If it's not already taken..

Eh, I might as well take it to the limit, and it IS a bit early to start working on the Christmas medley I had planned tongue.png Perhaps sign me up for an Ice Cap remix? If it's not already taken..

Well, Wolfy is using Ice Cap as a medley with Diamond Dust and Giant Wing/Fire Stone. Though I haven't heard either one's final product yet.

If they vary enough, then I'll allow it.

Eh, I won't try to barge in on Wolfy's spotlight :P I'm perfectly happy with being able to contribute the 2 remixes I have :D

Eh, I won't try to barge in on Wolfy's spotlight tongue.png I'm perfectly happy with being able to contribute the 2 remixes I have biggrin.png

Remember, there's always room for a third entry until the end of December.

Bam! Water Palace (Back 2 Back) done!

*hears Tropical Resort* I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

*hears "Wrapped in Black"* YESSSSSSSSSS.

Anyway, added in! Don't forget to put a download link in there!

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh yeah, do you still need album artwork for this? I have something in mind, I can try and whip something up if you'd like. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh yeah, do you still need album artwork for this? I have something in mind, I can try and whip something up if you'd like. :D

You've got something? :D Well, sure, no one's claimed the role, so if you want to, go right ahead!

EDIT: If anybody knows anyone who can whip up an album cover, that would be slick.

Curses!! Just beaten to the punch!! XD

I was gonna offer to draw some kind of album cover. But I don't have an idea yet, unlike mikeblastdude who does.

I'm not sure if your wanting something like edited official art or completely original art.

I'll stay close by if you need me. wink.png