Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

Details on the front page, but I'll say them again here for ya.

We only have one submission, but for an album cover, we'd want to take in all the submissions, choose one as the official album art, and have the others in the folder that would hold all of the content.

Basically, we'd have one set in by default, but with all of the others that one would receive by downloading the final album, you can switch them around and choose whichever one you'd personally like most.

Danime finished his entry, and Sean and Carbo are working on one together.

I think I'll have a bash at a cover myself! Got plenty of time, so I might as well do SOMETHING, right? Especially as I have no musical talent whatsoever! XD

...Y'know, it just occured to me. Why isn't the album called the 'Sonic Stadium Sound Test'?

I think I'll have a bash at a cover myself! Got plenty of time, so I might as well do SOMETHING, right? Especially as I have no musical talent whatsoever! XD

...Y'know, it just occured to me. Why isn't the album called the 'Sonic Stadium Sound Test'?

I might still submit an entry for the album cover, but to be honest I haven't even started on anything so we'll see. >_> I'm just glad I was able to finish my remix in time haha.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to add my piano arrangement of Ice Cap (I couldnt see any Ice Cap tracks yet, but please forgive me if there is..)

I wrote the piece in 2011, so I'd much prefer it in a 2011 album then in a 2012 one :)

Melting Ivory (Piano Arrangement of Ice Cap From Sonic 3)

http://soundcloud.com/noslien90/melting-ivory-piano

Cheers, BC

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, I'm working on the Death Egg Robot remix now, but at the 1:48 mark, I've sorta hit a mental block.. I dunno where to take it from there. I'm open to suggestions :P I'd really like to wrap it up by this Monday.

Anyhow, here's what I've got so far: http://www.mediafire.com/?1pyjgwl41iiwa4v

Hope you guys dig it :P

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd like to add my piano arrangement of Ice Cap (I couldnt see any Ice Cap tracks yet, but please forgive me if there is..)

I wrote the piece in 2011, so I'd much prefer it in a 2011 album then in a 2012 one smile.png

Melting Ivory (Piano Arrangement of Ice Cap From Sonic 3)

http://soundcloud.co...ing-ivory-piano

Cheers, BC

*adds to the list!* Awesome! XD Thanks for submitting this, Blitz! Glad to have you aboard! biggrin.png

Alright, I'm working on the Death Egg Robot remix now, but at the 1:48 mark, I've sorta hit a mental block.. I dunno where to take it from there. I'm open to suggestions tongue.png I'd really like to wrap it up by this Monday.

Anyhow, here's what I've got so far: http://www.mediafire...1pyjgwl41iiwa4v

Hope you guys dig it tongue.png

I think ending it or adding a riff akin to Sonic Heroes' Egg Fleet stage would be fitting, imo. biggrin.png Anyways, thanks for the update!

Edited by VizardJeffhog

Hey!

As you can see, I'm new here. (Dunno why it took me so long to join the forums since I've been going on TSS for years on end, but I digress).

Anyways, here is my (possible) contribution to the album. It's an Overproduced Hollywood Film original track I made called "Mechanized Carnage: The Reign of Metal Sonic". This song was originally something I had made just for fun about 3-4 years ago, but I touched it up and extended it for this project.

Basically, when I (re)made this, I was thinking of 2 games that Metal appeared in: Sonic Heroes and Sonic CD. I wondered "What if Metal Sonic DID become a robot overlord and created an even worse Bad Future?"

If I could classify this song, I guess it'd be a boss battle.

Before I find something else to ramble on about, here it is. Long and short versions have been provided, So you can pick one.

http://soundcloud.co...hanized-carnage

• Thumbs Up 1

Across from the track name (Where it says the whole title) there should be a down arrow. Click it and it should download. Is it not there?

Do you mind if I join in this? I have a few tracks I would like to contribute, just choose which one you want to put.

Do you mind if I join in this? I have a few tracks I would like to contribute, just choose which one you want to put.

By all means, show us what you got!