Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

tl:dr version: Argh - I need just 1 more day to finish these damn songs or I'ma be putting out stuff I don't like.

Currently 11:00pm (PST)

> Sandopolis Remix = 95% Complete

> Heroes Special Stage Remix = 15% Complete

> Windmill Isle Remix = 50% Complete

> Techno Base Interlude Remix = 100% Complete

> Final Master of Blurs Title Remix = 50% Complete

SO My sister will probably be home any min and I will not be finished with several things by MIDNIGHT tonight

> Sandopolis Remix needs just a few touches up here and there before it's finished - but it's entirely complete besides that.

> Heroes Special Stage Remix needs maybe a good 4-5 hours of work to go from its current 15% to a complete piece

> Windmill Isle remains at 50% but really only needs some touching up and copy/pasting - so maybe about 2-3 hours of work.

> I really want to Re-Master Techno Base just a bit before its official release, but it's totally ready to go.

> Blur's Rocking Guitar opening piece needs just a few tweaks to Re-Master, but I don't have time tonight to have my speakers on (or I'll wake everyone up) It only needs maybe 10-15min. of worktime to finalize.

Still confuzed as HELL about the timezone differences - I can't tell if deadline is tonight at Midnight, or sometime Wednesday my time, I dunno... But to be totally finished with everything, I probably need tomorrow to finish and finalize everything.

--- If not, I'll only have Blurs 1st Draft Master, my Techno Base Interlude, and I could throw in that Jeh Jeh Rocket remix I don't like to round out the deal. *shrugs*

HERES A TEASER TO DRIVE THE POINT HOME!

EDIT:

Oh, I think I get it - Deadline is at 4am my time... Damn.

Edited by :: DJ EAR ::
  • Thumbs Up 3

Since this is all boiling down to a last minute "get your remaining stuff done" thing for people who've given a progress report, I'd like to assume that as far as entrants go we're practically done and dusted, and I think it's time for as many people as possible to join up and discuss the tracklist. I'm in the process of doing a back cover and I might possibly get around to making some CD labels if I have enough time for that.

Oh yeah. Here's a shitty interlude for troll purposes hurr.

• Thumbs Up 4

That being said, no more interludes will be accepted. I wouldn't want to clutter the album with more of those. We're up to 36 complete songs and 5 interludes, so I think it'll divide it all up pretty nicely.

Edited by VizardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 4

...because I love you guys. >3> THIS IS THE LAST PUSH AND IS AS FAR AS I CAN GO. MAKE IT COUNT.

8:55AM (PST)

VizardJeffhog is my hero. *Falls back to sleep tiredly for an hour or two*

• Thumbs Up 2

Currently 5:20pm (PST)

> Sandopolis Remix = 98% Complete

> Heroes Special Stage Remix = 45% Complete

> Techno Base Interlude Remix = 99% Complete

> Final Master of Blurs Title Remix = 99% Complete

• Thumbs Up 5

Currently 8:57pm (PST)

> Heroes Special Stage Remix = 100% Complete

• Thumbs Up 3

Currently 10:12pm (PST)

> Heroes Special Stage Remix = 100% Complete

> Windmill Isle Remix = 100% Complete (I'll prob Re-Do it another time tho, it's a lil slapped together - but it will do for now. ^_^

• Thumbs Up 2

FINAL UPDATE

All works done, or as done as they are going to be pending improvements over the coming weeks when I'm not busy.

All songs available for download & have ID3 data filled. Feel free to change them to adhear to that of the rest of the TSS Album.

> Check the Entire Set : Including a Jeh Jeh Rocket Remix from SONIC RUSH & 'Wolfy' Wolfblur's Title Remix - Re-Mastered.

MY 3 SUBMISSIONS + INTERLUDE

EAR - We Fear The Light [sonic & Knuckles]

EAR - Groove Tube [sonic Heroes]

EAR - Mind Body Soul [sonic Unleashed]

EAR - C^20 H^25 N^3 O [sonic Advance 2] -Interlude-

• Thumbs Up 7

YESYESYES. I like it much better with this lead, thanks for taking the time to mix it in!!! You managed to get all your stuff done in like a mad rush awesomely, I'm impressed, >D. I'm listening to them as I type right now, and all my hype XD. Just started Groove Tube~.

Over all with everyone, I'm psyched most about the diversity in this album. Makes it so awesome to listen to, even if I've only listened to a handful of tracks (I don't want to spoil ALL of it before it's out now, XD).

EDIT: I also uploaded it on mine with the title for it I chose, for obvious and personal reasons, XD:

The Blue Blur - Wolfblur

Thanks once again man, >D. (If you don't mind, I used your disclaimer about property of SEGA and blahdy blah on my remixes as well, since I like how to the point and simple it is)

• Thumbs Up 2

Awesome stuff! (and yay for choosing to do the three songs that I picked out :P) I especially like that Windmill Isle mix.

• Thumbs Up 1

So with all these interludes dividing a chunk of songs into sections, it almost makes me think of each group of songs as Acts, >D. I really don't know how you could integrate that, but it might be a neat idea, =O. Even with that, maybe it could help with the order too?

Also, I have no idea if mine are ID'd right, XD. Does anyone have a template or something that they could post that I could reply to here so who ever pieces these together can label mine correctly? I get stuff like "artist" and "title" of course, but how far does it go into it? Like BPM and Composer too? With a template here, I guess everyone who's involved can also post up there's so who ever pieces this can have a quick and easy access list of the information, =3.

• Thumbs Up 2

(Fixed the Sandopolis Remix link)

- Blur - RE: ID3 Tags, Do it however you like, Jeffhog or someone is likely going to have to decide on how they want to do everything, and re-edit everyones ID3 & Filenames to conform to whatever method is chosen.

Just fill out whatever you can.

EDIT:

Note to Self

>>> Make a Disco-Funk version of the Heroes Special Stage next month sometime when I'm free.

KK.

Title: The Blue Blur

Artist: Wolfblur

Album: The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2011 (or whatever we're calling it of course, =3)

Year: 2012

Composer: Cody Tucker

BPM: 200

Genre: Ska Punk

Notes: (IDK if we'll do this but) http://wolfblur.bandcamp.com/

Title: Fire & Ice!!

Album: The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2011

Year: 2011

BPM: 160

Genre: Electronic

Notes: http://wolfblur.bandcamp.com/

Title: Building the Empire

Album: The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2011

Year: 2012

BPM: 230

Genre: Metal

Notes: http://wolfblur.bandcamp.com/

That's usually everything I fill out on my iTunes anyways, XD. If there's anything else you need or need to change/add something (like the exact album name or adding what the original song to the remix was) go for it, =D!