Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album!

Jeffhog

lol, I suppose I should post the meta-data for my tracks:

Titles: Crisis City Metal Remix, Death Egg Robot Metal Remix, and Palmtree Panic 2011 Remix ft. EXshad

Album: This one biggrin.png

Artist: Just my username, make sure to credit AlexLP for the Palmtree Panic remix!

Genre: Soundtrack, or whatever genre the tracks will be treated as for this project tongue.png

Thanks man biggrin.png

Edited by EXshad

Alright, since we're just about the day before we shut down submissions, who still has music to submit? I know that Carbo might have Hidden Palace set and done, but other than that, I would like to get started on working on a good order for the final album.

Alright, since we're just about the day before we shut down submissions, who still has music to submit? I know that Carbo might have Hidden Palace set and done, but other than that, I would like to get started on working on a good order for the final album.

Hey one question. Is it okay If I can make some mixing edits to my ice mountain Act 1 mix and re-submit? If its not allowed then I understand.

Hidden Palace is going along steadily and it'll be done by tomorrow. Looking dearly forward to the weekend.

Just to ask, but which do you like more of the 2 - my Special Stage Remix, or my Jeh Jeh Rocket remix?

Personally I prefer the Special Stage Remix, although that may be with the fact that I really like a lot of Sonic Heroes' stage music over Sonic Rush's. But still, that synth lead in the chorus is sweet-as.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just to ask, but which do you like more of the 2 - my Special Stage Remix, or my Jeh Jeh Rocket remix?

They're both great tunes, but I feel that GT has more oomph, in a sense. XD

Hey one question. Is it okay If I can make some mixing edits to my ice mountain Act 1 mix and re-submit? If its not allowed then I understand.

Well, you can always switch out if you've got an improved version you'd want to use.

• Thumbs Up 2

They're both great tunes, but I feel that GT has more oomph, in a sense. XD

Well, you can always switch out if you've got an improved version you'd want to use.

That is all I needed to know. Thanks!

So I guess that's a wrap? We've finally reached the penultimate deadline.

I got done with my Hidden Palace tune just in time. Debating on whether I should save it for everyone to hear once the album drops.

• Thumbs Up 2

Since it's kinda done, when we release it, do you think we should have a separate topic for discussion on it elsewhere? As much as I love the Showcase forum, I don't think everyone will see it here D;.

• Thumbs Up 3

TSS is treating this as a sort of official community release so trust us when we say we'll be giving this the attention it deserves.

EDIT: Check your PMs, Marina.

• Thumbs Up 8

That being said everyone, it is indeed the end of submissions! Everyone in Pending will be automatically listed for next year's.

Marina/Punk, the final number of songs is 45! Get ready with an updated version of your album cover (change teh numbrz) while I work out the order of the tunes. The first post has been updated and will gradually change with the upcoming release.

NUMBER OF DISCS/SETS = 4 (That way, all album covers will be used!)

11/12 SONGS ASSIGNED TO EACH

• Thumbs Up 3

Since you updated the original opening post about requests for spots, I have kind of a weird request to make. Can I have one of my mixes be track #7 of the first disc? Seven's always been my favorite number (because of the luck I guess, heh) and I have this weird thing about really liking the number seven. If you want me to pick a specific one, the Sunset Park mix "Warm Horizon" would probably make the most sense, since that's the first one I submitted, by any of the three will do. Weird request, I know. XD

Thanks!

Since there is no number 13 anymore, could I have one of my songs on disc 1 and the other on disc 3? I'd prefer Lava Reef on disc 1 if possible.

Because Album 1 and album 3 if put together MAKES 13 HURRAY.

Since there is no number 13 anymore, could I have one of my songs on disc 1 and the other on disc 3? I'd prefer Lava Reef on disc 1 if possible.

Because Album 1 and album 3 if put together MAKES 13 HURRAY.

Alright, on it. xD

EDIT: You know what else makes 13?

10 + 3.

Edited by VizardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

Album cover for Disc One!

SSMBALB.jpg

Album cover for Disc Two!

ssmbmusic.png

Album cover for Disc Three!

pFRBq.png

And finally, album cover for Disc 4!